The Train

All I could see was darkness, my head hurt like hell and every part of me ached so much. I didn't know if I had passed out or not but when I tried to get up it almost made me feel even weaker as if my limbs were like jelly.

"God Bella, did you really have to lose your grip like that?" I asked well more like yelled at Bella as I wiped my eyes and opened them. I heard no response, not even the sound that Bella would make when she was lost for words.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was that I most certainly was no longer in Professor Dumbledore's office. As I got up to my feet I looked around my surroundings, this looked more like the Hogwarts Express than anything else.

This was definitely the Hogwarts Express that was for sure, I slowly walked over to one of the windows on the train and peered out. It looked like it did when me and the guys would be on our way to school after the summer break.

As I continued to look out of the window and tried to think of what could have possibly happened, I mean one minute Bella was holding me up to grab a book and the next I woke up on the train, this was just plain weird.

As I continued to think something started to feel cold, suddenly the temperature had dropped and when I looked at the window once again, it seemed to be freezing over. Right what the hell's going on, now I started to panic something had definitely gone wrong because this was not normal.

As my panic grew, out of the corner of my I saw something shimmering on the floor, I swiftly turned around and bent down to see what was on the floor. When I bent down I saw two pieces of metal and a chain of gold.

Something like sand seemed to be pouring out of one of the halves of the gold metal, wait, what? A chain like a necklace chain and sand pouring out of the pendant centre, could mean only one thing, it was a time turner.

God, now everything makes sense that must have been how I got onto the train, I must have knocked it off the shelf when I fell from Bella's grip. For some reason, this revelation of information didn't make me relieved, quite the opposite actually.

My stomach sank as reality hit me all too hard, I had time travelled, but how much time had I gone back in, perhaps I'd only fallen three weeks back in time to when me, Bella, James, Remus, Sirius and Peter had been coming back to Hogwarts from April holidays.

Now relief kind of washed over me because I had determined that I hadn't actually done too much damage. I started getting back up off the floor to try and look for everyone so I could tell them what happened and try and get back to my own time.

I got up and turned round to go and find them but then, the train started to feel even colder almost like the Forbidden Forest during winter.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and suddenly I felt as if all the happiness was leaving me and my body started to feel stiff and cold almost bleak.

I was in pain and I slowly started to feel as if everything was as bleak and dark as an empty night sky. I felt like I was going to die a painful and sorrowful death but then instead of seeing only darkness a light blinded my almost non-existent eyesight.

I felt a pang to my side as I was dropped to the floor, I felt so faint and almost as if I were going to throw up. I laid there for a moment or two before I felt something, like a hand nudging at my shoulder and as my hearing slowly started to recover I heard a voice.

"Are you alright?" The voice was male that much I could identify, it sounded almost rough but also soft at the same time almost familiar but I couldn't place where I had heard it before. I used my arms and hands to try and lift my body off the floor, and the man who had asked me the question seemed to be helping me.