Chapter 3

Kartik saw everything he was shocked as well as crying that her naira is in this much pain he wants to find the truth ..

Kabir left naira hand and left from kitchen .. Naira was going in her room emotionless .. Kartik called her ..

Kartik :- Mrs Malhotra ( His heart was aching saying this ) Mrs ... Malhotra

Naira :- Ji ..
Kartik gave her ointment and said laga lijiyega .. Naira shocked 😲 ..

Kartik took her to upstairs and taken her to her room .. And did dressing kabir was gone for some office work ..

Leap of 3 days
It was Navratri
Naira dressed very simply and by which her full body should be covered .

Kabir backhugged her and he was enhaling the fragrance of her and Naira was feeling disgusting that this right is only of his husband

Kabir backhugged her and he was enhaling the fragrance of her and Naira was feeling disgusting that this right is only of his husband .. But his husband is not his anymore as Today tomorrow there work will be finished so soon they will be back in USA..

( Guys mein bhul gayi jagah ( Place ) kya thi aap comment jarke btana )

Kabir held her hand and moving towards downstairs soon her eyes met with kartik ..

( Kartik's Pov ) Naira ko kya hogaya hai or ab bas aaj navratri ke pehle din mein pta lagake rahunga ki yeh kabir Meri naira ke saath kya karta hai jo wo itna badal gayi .. Mr kabir Malhotra aaj sr aapki ulti ( Reverse ) Ginti chalu ..🧐

《 Authors note :- Naira's pov will be in { This type of bracket }  Kartik's pov in ( this type of bracket ) 》

{ Naira's pov } Kartik please wapas aajao mujhe bcha lo kartik please nhi to mein mar jaungi 💔💔 KARTIK AAJAO .

Now it's time for aarti :-

Pandit ji :- Kartik beta mera recording system khrab hogya hai kya koi aisa hai tumhare ghar mein koi hai jise aarti aati ho ..

Pandit ji choosed naira ..

To be continued 😉😉