Chapter 1- Faz-bear entertainments.

Greg- FAZ-BEARS PIZZA PLEX, WOO-HOO.
Lucas- ugh, calm down.
I grumbles as I fidget with the zipper on my black thin jacket, I was embarrassed.
My "genius" parents had decided that since his brother had been doing so good in school, they were going to buy him a day pass to faz-bears mega pizza plex, and since they were busy that day and since Gregory needed a adult, guess who got to be the plus one.
Greg- I wanna see everything.
He runs inside as I stroll in after him, we enter into a giant mall with a giant golden glamrock freddy statue placed by the escalators.
Greg- Let's go see the band.
Good God, the part I feared most, meeting the band, you see, I have a thing where I get super nervous around mascots, even though I knew they were just robots, I still get nervous.
Just then, greg grabs me by the coat sleeve and drags me to where the band was, people were lined up, the band members were greeting people, you know, the whole shtick.
The band was made up of 4 members, glamrock Chica, the gutairist, monty the gator, the bassist, roxanne wolf, the kettairist and glamrock freddy, the singer and face of the place.
Greg walks over to the line to meet freddy as I lean against a counter and wait for him, I look over and see roxanne taking pictures with some guys, as they leave, she turns her head and our eyes meet, she somehow blushes and backs up.
Roxanne- Sorry, gotta get ready for tonight, bye.
She rushes off, leaving me confused.
?- BRO.
I turn to see greg holding a piece of paper, he shows it to me to show him and freddy together.
Greg- BEST-DAY-EVER.
I sigh and decide to be nice, he is my brother after all.
Lucas- It's cool dude, wanna look around.
Greg- YEAH, we have to see everything, monty golf, roxy speedway, laser tag, all of it.
Lucas- Sorry greg, I don't think we can see everything, it's bound to be busy and the show starts in 6 hours best case, we can do two things.
Greg- Aaaaawww, fine.
We start to head to the elevator, only to find it packed.
Lucas- Jesus, what is it, half off day.
?- Yo.
I turn and freeze as greg looks up in awe, before us stood roxanne wolf, hands on her hips and trying to look cool.

Roxanne- I saw you guys and thought I would give you guys a private tour.
Greg- REALLY.
He bounces up and down as I chuckle.
Lucas- Why us.
Roxanne- Uuummm, I.......thought you guys were cool.
I stare unconvinced, but shrugged as me and greg follow her.
Lucas- So, roxanne-
Roxanne- call me roxy, I hate being called by my whole name.
Lucas- Sorry.
Roxy- it's cool.
Lucas- so roxy, where are you taking us.
Roxy- A private elevator only us, security and workers can use, it's faster than the regular one.
We stop in front of a elevator with golden revolving doors, roxy walks up and looks into a scanner, it scans her eye as the light on it turns green and the door opens, we walk in and roxy presses a button.
Roxy- First stop, monty golf.
Greg- WOO.
I grimace at my brothers outburst.
Lucas- Sorry, he's really excited.
Roxy- I can tell, "chuckle" it's cool, he's actually tame compared to some of our other kids we get, one time, a kid yanked my tail.
Lucas- JESUS.
Roxy- I KNOW, RIGHT, WHAT DID I DO TO DECERVE THAT, Chica and monty had to hold me back from straggling him as his parents pulled him away.
Lucas- don't blame ya, hey, can I tell you something.
Roxy- Go ahead.
She leans against the wall as I start.
Lucas- I was actually nervous about coming here, I've heard rumors about why the first pizza places got shut down.
Roxy- oh yeah, back in the day when they made really crappy models, the bite of 87 was really the kids fault.
Greg- what's the bite of 87.
Roxy-..........how old are you.
Greg- I'm 10 and I watch csi with my dad.
Roxy- years ago, when fazbear first opened, the animatronics they made back then were defective and poorly made, one day, a kid stuck his head into the mouth a freddy animatronic and the head clapped shut, killing him.
Greg- "scarred for life face" sorry I asked.
Lucas that's not all I'm talking about, what about those rumors about the animatronics killing guards.
Roxy- That's fake, it's just rumors made by that indie company to put bad credit towards us.
Just then, we reach the floor, we walk out into the monty golf course, it was designed to resemble a swamp, people were playing golf, sitting on the benchs and just generally having a good time.
Greg- MONTY GOLF, oh, sorry, just excited.
I chuckle as we walk through the golf course.
?- EH YO, ROXAY.
We turn around to see the one and only monty walk up to us.

Monty- Where'v ya been, you left during the photo op.
Roxy- oh, i....was just.....uh-
Lucas- She offered to show us around since we're new.
Monty looks down at us, he raises his star shaped glasses and looks at us.
Monty- Ha, can see why, you two look like some cool dudes.
Greg- Mr monty, I just wanted to say I think your so cool.
Monty chuckles as he reaches into his chest compartment and pulls out a identical pair of sunglasses like his and hands them to Gregory.
Monty- on the house bro, now if you'll excuse me, I got some bass solos to practice.
He walks away, leaving Gregory star-struck.
Gregory puts the glasses on as roxy continues to lead us through montys section of the mall.
Roxy- Welp, that's it for montys section, next up, laser tag.
I have to admit, I was starting to enjoy myself and may or may not have had a extra fast pase to get back to the elevator.
We get in and roxy hits the button for the next floor, the doors close and we head up.

" Security wing, 3rd person pov"

A security guard walks through the corridor, head to the plazas main security room to sit down and watch the monitors while enjoying a slice of pizza when he hears something, it sounded like.....singing.
Sg- Is that you van, I told you not to play tricks on me.
The singing continued, the guard walked toward the noise, it leads him to the room where they keep the spare recharge stations for the animatronics, he slowly opens it and walks in, the room looked normal and nobody was there, maybe he was hearing things.
He was about to leave when the door slammed shut, he goes to open it, but it wouldn't budge.
?- Going......somewhere.
He turns around-

- and screams.