Angry Drama King

Lighting flash the sky

BOOM!

CRACK!

Jason's eyes shot open, his hands scrambling to find his glasses. He sat up, quickly putting on his glasses and turning on the bedroom lights. Another blood curling scream was heard, "Percy." Jason whispered and rushed out on the Argo

"Percy?!" Jason screamed, rushing to find the screaming son of Poseidon, only to find the seven standing in a straight line. "What's going on?! I was on man guard with Hazel next thing I know Percy's screaming!" Piper yelled, another scream ripped through that air. "We have to get in the room you idiots!" Nico hissed

Jason looked at is boyfriend, "Has no one gone in yet?!" Jason yelled, "Shut up you brats!" Mr. D yelled, Jason sighed heavily. Hazel shook her head in response, "Annabeth went in there. She hasn't came out yet. She told him, Jason was tempted to go in there, bonding with your ex=girlfriend while you a nightmare? that must suck. He wasn't against it.

"Someone go in?!" Frank yelled in worry, Leo gave a sigh. "Its too late for this. Im going back to bed" He stated, starting to walk down the hall. "Your not going anywhere Leonidas!" Piper demanded, Leo pouted. "But its 2 in the morning!" he whined, Piper was about to say something back, but Annabeth opened the door.

She sighed, her blonde curls tangled, and her left hand scratched. "What happened?" Nico and Jason both asked, Annabeth ignoring their question, looked at both of them. 'He wants you guys She stated, walking down the hall.

The rest of the seven glanced at them, They both tried not to notice.

"Okay." They both said, both walking in the dimly lit room. "Percy?" Nico whispered, blankets moving wildly, and soft cries were heard under the blankets. "Guys? no! NO!" Percy screamed, tears streamed down his rosey cheeks.

"Stop! stop! STOP!" Percy yelled, his voice scratchy from screaming. "Percy, Percy please calm down." Jason said, but sounded like a whisper compared to Percy's screams. "You douche!" Nico stated, "You gotta do better than that!"

"Thanks for the compliment" Jason replied sarcastically

They both were scared, worried, and concern. This was obviously not just a nightmare, and he had no clue whatsoever how to wake him up.

Jason was sweating, less than Percy, but noticed it, "Come on brain, think think!" he yelled in his head, forcefully looking at Percy. He had an idea, an awkward idea, but a idea

He leaned near Nico's ear and whispered it, Nico blushed but nodded in agreement

Jason laid in front of the teen, while Nico laid behind and wrapped both of their arms around him. Jason's shirt was getting drenched from his tears, feeling his short breath on his neck

"Shh Perce" Nico whispered in his ear, "Its okay"

Percy's breathing slowed down a bit, "Mmm guys?" he whispered, his voice was hoarse and scratchy from his intense screaming.

Jason gave a small smile, "Hey there blue, you okay?" He asked, mustering in the gentlest tone he can manage. Percy sniffled, snuggling against the both of them. "No" he whispered barley heard by both of them

"You wanna talk about it?" Nico asked, the three of them laying on Percy's bed. It's warm and cozy. "Maybe it'll help" Jason suggested, Percy had yet responded.

It was silent, besides the whispers heard from outside. Hot tears swelled Percy's eyes, the bright sea-green eyes dulling. "I-I was I-in that T-Tarta p-place." He stammered, sniffing, Jason and Nico felt a ping of guilt stab their heart.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to" Nico whispered, rubbing his back in circles. They both knew that this always worked to calm him down.

His sea-green eyes started drooping, "We'll talk about this in the morning, okay?" Jason stated, running his fingers through Percy's hair. "Mhm.." Percy whispered, falling asleep.

The two both sighed, resting their heads on Percy's shoulders before falling asleep too.

The rest of the seven watched the whole scene, awing (mostly Piper)

"They are so cute together!" Piper squealed quietly, not wanting to disturb the sleeping couple.

"Yeah yeah- lets go to bed everyone" Leo whined, they all laughed before heading off in opposite ways to their rooms