First day

"Bye mom!" You shouted up the stairs to your mother as you and your older brother Satori left the house. "Nervous?" Satori asked, you looked over to him, "Not really. Just a little worried about the whole dorm situation yknow?" Satori laughed, "You'll be fine kid, you'll have 2 other roommates and it is so much fun having no parents around! You can basically do what you like." He reassured you. "So,thinking of joining the girls volleyball team or being the manager for ours? We're kinda in need of one" You smiled. "I was thinking of tying out to be the manager of yours, I don't really have the energy to play anymore. Plus I would get to embarrass you all the time" Your older brother laughed, "Yeah right, I'll do the same back you cheeky fucker!" He started tickling you. "S-Satori stop it! S-Satori! You know I hate being t-tickled!" You tried to speak between your laughter but it didn't work, he eventually stopped when he spotted his friends.

"Wakatoshi-kun! Semisemi!" He skipped up to them but you trailed behind giggling at your strangely immature older brother. "Hi Tendou, this your little sister?" One of the boys asked. He had fluffy blonde hair with dyed brown tips. He seemed far to mature to be Satori's friend. "Yessiree!" Satori said. You waved at the boys and they both smiled back.

You continued walking to school, your brother seeming a bit too happy to see his friends who didn't seem too interested in talking to him. After a 10-15 minute walk you reached the gates of Shiratorizawa academy. It was huge, not like you hadn't been there before but it seemed far bigger now you are a student there. The three boys led you through into the main hall, where the new first years were huddled. Each group clearly knew each other from their previous schools so you tried to see if you could recognise anyone from Shiratorizawa middle school. You spotted a few of your friends huddled in the far left corner. You said goodbye to your brother and his friends and made your way over to them.

"Aaaa! Y/N - Channnn!" It was Mina, your best friend and the younger sister of Kawanishi Taichi, a second year, also on the volleyball team. "Hi Mina! You look so cute in the uniform!" Mina turned a light shade of pink, "Awwh thank you! You do as wellll! Hopefully we'll find some cute boys here! You know how bad our luck was in middle school" You rolled your eyes at her, "Maybe because 12-14 year olds weren't looking to have girlfriends in middle school,Unlike you!" She playfully slapped your arm and gasped.

There was then a loud screech ringing through the speakers before someone began to speak. Everybody turned round to see a reasonably short girl with black curly hair standing on the stage. "Hi new first years! I'm Akemi Moriyama! I'm student council president and am happy to welcome you all to Shiratorizawa academy! If I read your name out please come up to the stage to receive your dorm key and class schedule! You all will have today off to unpack your things and explore the buildings."

The girl then began reading out names from a list. The majority of the names you didn't recognise until she read out yours. You made your way to the stage and took your key and timetable with a smile. You walked out of the hall with a map in your hands. You followed the map until you found your room, you unlocked it and saw two girls sat on the couch watching a show on the tv. One girl had short pink hair with shaved sides and the other girl had very long pale blue hair and glasses. You carefully shut the door behind you. "Hi!" The two girls turned around and got up out of their seats to greet you. The girl with pink hair ran up to you excitedly while the other trailed behind with a smile on her face. "Hii! You must be our new roommate! I'm Kumiko Takeuchi, but you can call me Kumi! I'm a second year. Oh! This is Harumi Katō! She's a third year and the captain of the girls volleyball team!" Said the pink haired girl you now know as Kumiko. "I'm Y/N Tendou! You'll probably know my older brother Satori. I promise I'm not as loud as him." Harumi giggled, "I don't think it's possible for anyone to be as loud as Satori" You laughed, she wasn't wrong. "It's nice to meet you two, I'm sure we'll have fun together! If you both don't mind, can you two give me a tour around the school when I'm finished unpacking?" Both girls nodded in excitement.

Word count : 812