Part 4: Camilo

"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the encanto." Abuela talked to Mariano's mother

"Yes. Then, let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster." His mom laughed.

"To a perfect night!" Abuela held up her wine glass. "Salud!"

Everyone held up their glass. "Salud!"

You wanted to talk to Mirabel but saw she and Do,ores had intens eye contact. You were confused but then you remembered that Dolores knew about the vision. You looked at Dolores hoping she wouldn't tell anyone.

You took a quick look at Camilo but his eyes already met yours. You just realized how pretty he actually was. And his eyes.. hazel with this type of golden glow..

"Avocado?" Out of sudden you saw an arm right infront of you. It was Mariano giving Mirabel a bowl of avocado. Mirabel took the bowl.

You looked up and saw Camilo.

"Shit." You looked down and whispered only you could hear. You realized you had been staring at him this whole time.

When you looked up you saw Dolores whispering in Camilo's ear.

You quickly looked at Mirabel she looked at you. Suddenly Camilo started coughing. He shifted into Mirabel, Bruno and back to himself but his eyes glitched in this very.. weird position.

"Camilo. Fix your face." Félix said.

Camilo shook his head and his eyes got back to his normal position. He looked at Mirabel, looked back at Félix and whispered in his ear. Félix spat his water all over the table. He cleared his throat.

You eyes widen and looked around the table. You made eye contact with Camilo and he smiled awkwardly.

"Mirabel. The cream, please?" Abuela asked Mirabel.

"Pá, the cream?" Mirabel looked to her left.

His dad gave her the cream and chuckled awkwardly.

You looked back and saw that Félix whispered something to Pepa. She got a big cloud above her head.

You could hear Mirabel gasp.

"Pepa, the cloud." Abuela said.

"Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies." Pepa begin stroking her hear.

And not even a moment later Pepa whispered something to Julieta. Julieta looked up shocked. You looked next to you and Mirabel quickly started drinking.

You continued to eat your food when Mirabel suddenly disappeared under the table.

"Mirabel? Everything okay?" Mariano asked.

"Everything is great. She's just excited. For you to propose. Wich, uh, you should do!" Agustín chuckled.

"yes." Mirabel said with a smile on her face.

"As fast as you can." Agustín finished.

"Uh, i was actually gonna.." Mariano said.

"You were actually gonna. Great!" Mirabel stood up and turned Isabella her chair towards Mariano.

"Well, since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to begin with a song!" His mom said.

"Luisa, could you bring over the piano?" She asked.

"Okay.." Luisa's voice broke.

She stood up and walked towards the piano.

"Uh, it's actually family tradition to sing after." Mirabel chuckled.