STRICTLY WELL WISHERS

The story below is a work based on imagination , any resemblance to the real life may not be considered true!!
____________________________

The world wants happiness
but I just want u! 💜

AK : Sid come in! Sid ! Street 4 , 2nd house . He's right there, come on just two more and we're done .

Sid : that's impossible! What about casualties? People reside there.

AK : I don't care. ( silence) , K listen , let's move near and take a close shot.

Sid : agreed!!

AK and Sid reached the suspected house only to find two bodies hanging from the ceiling and some blood stains leading out to a pathway

Sid : AK are u sure that this is the location?

AK : I'm a hundred percent sure , Infact look at this ( shows the tracker device ) he's still here. I think we should wait .

Sid ( with a disapproving tone) : No! can't u see the blood stain there , I think we should follow the pathway than wasting time in here, doing nothing.

AK ( with a strong voice) : Sid ! Those stains add to my proof. Look , the stains aren't in a straight line, there are clots in between , so the person behind this murder must have been someone lean. Perhaps, our suspect isn't that weak .

Sid : U got a point there! Let's wait for him , just a matter of few minutes , how long can he survive.

AK explores the room and stands by a window looking out for some clues.

* gun shot *

Sid turns around to find his friends struggling to maintain his balance with an hand over his chest , preventing the further flow of blood.

Sid runs close to AK ,

Sid : AK wake up u still have some energy.

AK : no I guess I'm done, should have thought about snippers, (sighs ) yet another death.

The energy levels became terribly low and when it turned zero Ashwin was redirected to the home page of ' DO or DIE ' , his new game on PS 5 .

Ashwin removed his headphones mentally sighing "Cha !Kadasila ipadi thoothutome. "

He reaches out for his phone place on the table beside his sofa.

Notification : @ sivaangi.krish posted a reel.

Ashwin smiles and opens his Instagram . He was mesmerised, with his jaw hitting the floor, when he saw a slow motion reel of her with a melodious number, in a saree and that too a white one.

AK (MV) : devadai eh nerla paatha orey aal naana dan irupen.

Mind to him : dai anga paaruda, 10 latcha per paathurkanga, avan avan heart uttu vilayadran, late ah vantu , I'm the one, only one nu dialogue vera.

AK ( MV) : huh! Evlo per paathalum, na paathena , adhan avaluku mukiyam.

Mind to him : adhuku ne like, comment , illa illa atleast dm aachu pannanum 😂

Ashwin heard a latch being opened, disturbing his debate with himself . He turns towards the main door but no, it was closed. Ashwin then turned towards his room, only to find his angel clad in his white shirt , walking out with a drier in her hand.

AK : Sivu ne inga en veetla enna panra??

Sivaangi glares at him and mumbles to herself " Ayo! Thirumbavuma. It's the fifth time this week. Why can't he just accept the fact that we're in a live - in relationship? "