C H A P T E R ONE

"If I could choose anything

I would be good and bad one day

I would fall into love and stay

Would fall into love

And it's not fair

I keep on writing

A sequel to stories

I know that are not there"
__
~ feel something by Bea Miller

C H A P T E R  O N E||

She guessed her feeling that way was just because all of this was new, but she just couldn't shake the uncomfortable feeling away...

"Ready?" Mr. LaRusso asked looking at them excitedly.

"Let's begin!" Her dad said, looking determined.

Everyone looked at each other confused. Maeve furrowed her brows.

Suddenly Demetri raised his hand.
"Uh, begin what exactly?" He asked.

Johnny and Daniel turned to look at each other.

LaRusso was the first to look away.
"Begin a new era. Many of us used to be enemies." He began.

She felt Hawk and Demetri look at each other uncomfortably, while the blond continued to look at the dark haired man.

"But rivalries don't need to last forever." Mr. LaRusso glanced at her dad.

"The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book." He continued.

Maeve started to fiddle with her hands anxiously. She thought back to the moment Robby went into their old dojo with Kreese.

Hawk noticed and took her hand into his own, lightly squeezing.
She took a deep breath.

"There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat-" Daniel's speech was interrupted by Johnny.

"By kicking their asses so hard, they shit themselves." The blond man told them.

Maeve chuckled to herself.

"We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us." Johnny walked back and forth, while looking at them.

"They strike first? We'll pre-strike!" He told them.

Then Daniel interrupted him.

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do" LaRusso told them, but her dad wasn't about to back down.

"Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're gonna do. Take back The Valley." Johnny told them.