SURPRISE!!

Everyone was sitting in Saint James Infirmary..the mikaelsons and friends were there but Elena didn't know that.

Vince came up to Diego was with Marcel and the Mikaelsons.. Vince is one of marcels vampires.

Vince: Did you hear?

They all look at him

Diego: Did I hear what?

Vince: she's back.

Diego: who?
He asked looking at Vince confused

Vince: she.

Diego: Oh hell.

Cami: who are you guys talking about?

Just than the bar doors swung open and in walked Elena she was dressed more like Katherine she had changed over the years.. she had her hair dyed black with red stripes in it. Luke and Liv were with her.

Elena: I'm back...

She said in a singsong voice.. All the mikaelsons except Freya were shocked to see her and other vampires wolves and witches were a little scared I guess you can say.

Sylvia: Elena... your still alive good to see that, where have you been?

She asks with a smile on her face from behind the bar she's missed the teenage Heretic.

Elena smiles: Sylvia I missed you too*she says walking to the bar with Luke and Liv and sitting down* as for where I've been.. that's a mystery.

Sylvia: love the hair by the way.

Elena smiles

Sylvia looks to the two blonde Gemini twins

Sylvia: Lucas. Olivia.

Liv: Hi Sylvia

Luke: hey Sylvia

Sylvia: Happy to see you two kids back and see your all still alive.. what can I get you three?

Elena: Vodka.

Sylvia: I have some more in the back.

Elena nods and Sylvia walks away. Elena Luke and Liv still hadn't seen the Mikaelsons yet.

Elena Luke and Liv turned in there seat and faced some of the witches.

Elena: I can sense the fear on you guys. Do I scare you that much?

None of the witches said anything

Elena sighed: I'm not gonna kill any of you..

Luke&Liv: yet.

Elena smirked.. Luke and Liv knew that people liked to test Elena and push her buttons at times she may look sweet but if you get her mad enough you'll see how crazy she can be.

Sylvia came back out with the vodka they turned back around and she gave them there drinks

Liv: thanks.

Sylvia nodded and smiled and walked away

Elena seen Vince from the corner of her eye cause he wasn't sitting too close to the Mikaelsons anymore instead he was watching her every move.

Elena: Vince.. quit glaring daggers I'm not going to kill you.

She said calmly but their was a little amusement in her voice

Vince: you wouldn't get the chance.
He said getting up
Some vampires got up to back him

Luke shook his head and Liv smiled knowing something would happen.