PLAN

Elena: what's your plan I won't like Liv?

Liv: okay so.. I was thinking to make sure it's really safe for the kids I can go back to mystic falls make up a story that hopefully they'll believe and once I'm on the inside and I've proved to them they can trust me I can let you guys know exactly what their plan is and what's going to happen. Stefan and Damon won't even see this coming.

Elena: Liv you could get hurt. If they realize your just spying.

Liv: but you can too. We need the kids back we need our little family back together and the only way is if I spy on them while working with them so we can have the upper hand. We don't know if they gave up on trying to get the kids to get to you that's why we even sent the kids away. Elena come on please trust me on this.

Elena: Liv your my sister. I cannot lose you I cannot lose anyone else.

Liv: you won't. And who knows maybe if this all goes well you can finally talk to Kol.

Elena looks at her and Liv sighs

Liv: we both know you still have feelings for him.

Elena: I don't.

Liv: keep lying. You told me everything about you two. I know you guys still do.

Elena: I don't. I can't. Not after how badly he hurt me when he left me.

Liv: just see how it works out when I'm gone. I won't be surprised if you killed the witch.

Liv says with a smile causing Elena too

Liv: mystic falls is a long drive from here. I'm going to pack and get things I'll need.

Elena: fine but I'm giving you some of my bloody in vials so you can stay safe and I'm going to get you something in case you need it.

Liv: what is it?

Elena: remember I told you Elijah made an elixir for Katherine to stay alive but she turned herself and he was gonna let me use it but Damon force fed me his blood?

Liv: yeah I remember most details you tell me.

Elena smiles and nods

Elena: I'm gonna go ask Elijah for that.

Liv: that things like a billion years old

Elena. Relax. I had faith in Elijah it would work.

Liv: I have faith in you go get it.

Elena nods and she grabs her phone shoves it in her pocket and walks out the house.

——————- AN HOUR LATER
(BTW ITS LIKE THE EVENING NOW AROUND 7)

Elena was walking the streets of the French quarter and she turned left and walked into the mikaelson compound

They heard her heels against the floor but didn't know who it was

Elena walked into the living room and they all looked at her Elijah was in the Kitchen with Gia

Rebekah: what are you doing here?

Elena: don't worry I'm not here for you.

Kol: came back to answer questions?

Elena: not here for you either.

Klaus: guessing you need a favour?

Elena: not from you. Where the hell is Elijah?

Rebekah: what's with you doppelgängers?