van

(straight into this 1, enjoy!)

after school was the best time for you.  it gave a golden half hour to spend with rodrick without anyone noticing, your mum still thought you went to chem club so she had no idea, your brother thought you where off doing tutoring, but no. you where in the back of rodricks van.

he pushed your shoulders back, positioning you to be flat on the floor of the van. he held onto your waist as your back began to arch- he smothered your quite moans with long passionate kissing, occasionally pausing to leave a hickey on your neck. 'fuck me' you ordered. a huge grin grew on his face as he unclipped your bra and threw it behind him. you slid a hand down his boxers and felt his bulge, 'aw do i make you horny baby?' you teased, his response was a moan as you started touching him. his head rolled back in pleasure, he was moaning your name as you teased him more. 

 he helped you take off your shorts and then your pants before you did the same with his boxers. he instantly found your clit and began gently rubbing it, 'feels good?', you couldnt make out the words so you just nodded eagerly, begging him not to stop. you burried your head in his neck as he cradled your naked body.  after he had finished he quickly licked his fingers clean before he resumed his position on top. he started to thrust, slowly at first before picking up the pace. he occasionally shut eyes, squinting as was close to cuming. 'babe im about to cum...' he said encouraging you to go even faster, 'same' you moaned.

he threw himself off you before cuming, he quickly cleaned himself up before slumping next to you. he wrapped a arm around you as you listened to him panting.

'love you'

'love you too y/n'