the party

this was your first 'real' party and already it was pretty shit. the music was booming in your ears, shutting out any other sounds. the house was packed with teenagers- every room was filled (including all three bedrooms). you sat on the kitchen counter people watching. your friend was running late so for now it was just you. once again you checked your phone, there was a message from ray (your friend)- 'going to be another 20 minutes, sorry!!!'

fuck. you shut off your phone and took a long sip of your drink, trying to make the most of the party.

'y/n?'- you scanned the room trying to see who called you before your eyes landed on HIM. rodrick heffley. you couldnt help but blush, you had the fattest crush on him. you waved at him and then he signalled for you to join him. 'oh...my...god. shit calm down' you told yourself as you hopped off the counter and waded your way through the crowd to meet him. 

'didnt know you where coming! ray said she was going to try to convince you, guess it worked' 

'shes hard to say no to' you laughed. you felt his eyes on you...or was it the alcohol? who knows. 'i hoped youd say yes'. this instantly caught your attention, you turned your head to look up at him, checking if he was serious. 'oh, how come?' (you tried ask in a relaxed way but inside you were screaming. 'oh dont act like you dont know' he smirked. he leaned in closer, 'i like you, and im pretty sure you like me...'

The alcohol must of kicked in as you didnt respond, you just pulled him. he was almost as surprised as you where, but he defiantly liked it as he gave you a smerk before leaning in to kiss you. in that moment the music dropped at the room didnt seem as crowded or stuffy.

he finally pulled away, 'wanna leave|?' 

'cant think of anything better' you replyed.