Confidence?- Hawk/Eli

*season 4 SPOILERS of cobra kai*

Hawk pov:

Right before I left Cobra Kai, my ex-girlfriend Y/n L/n broke up with me. I was an ass then.

I deserved it. Kreese took away who I was. I lost my girlfriend due to that shit.

Now that I left Cobra Kai, and joined Eagle Fang at Sensei LaRusso's dojo, I guess you could say I made some more enemies. Tory, Kyler, and Robby's little Cobra Kai gremlins have been at my ass recently. And my dumbass was trying to text Y/n to get her back is when they struck.

"Hey Rico! You almost done there dude?" I asked. Complete silence. Too silent. I got up from the table and spinned to where Rico should be. But he's not.

Footsteps came through the door.

"Get him." A low voice said. Low voice was no other than Lord Faquad. Oh wait I mean Robby Kenne. I guess he got a haircut.

I was alone facing 20 Cobra Kais. They caught me and put a white cloth around my neck, choking me.

Robby took a blade from the table and opened it, then faced me with his crazed eyes.

"Payback bitch." Robby hummed.

~
"Shit, Eli what happened?" Demetri asked?

Hawk walked into the backyard at Miyagi do dojo with red eyes and his hood up.

I looked at my friends and took my hood down. Everyone gasped. I'm a freak. I thought.

"Who did this?" Sensei Lawrence demanded.

"Cobra Kai."

~
Today was the all valley. And I somehow convinced Y/n to come watch me. I've joined Miyagi Do sense the incident with my mohawk. I've lost every ounce of confidence. I'm no one.

I'm the only male left on my team, and I have to win so my dojo has a chance of winning the tournament.

"Eli!" Y/n called out. I turned around to see the stunning Y/n L/n. Gosh I miss her. I miss everything about her.

"Hey Y/n." I replied. "My fights about to happen."

"That's why I came to wish you look. Do I need to bring out my handy-dandy pep talks?" Y/n joked.

When we were dating, Y/n gave me pep talks before my comps. She's pretty damn good at them.

"You know I love your pep talks bug." Bug was what I called her when we were dating. "Sorry."

She blushed at the name. "You still blush at the name?"

"You know pet names are my weakness. Especially from you." She smiled. "Let me give you a hug."

We came to a long hug. But Y/n broke away a bit to early. I felt these soft cheery flavored lips onto mine. I kissed back passionately.

I broke away to breathe.

"See you later Eli." She whispered in my ear and walked away to her seat.