Chapter 2

DIARY:12420

Burning red as a passionate fire, the only thing I could do was blush as you read out loud my first note, my first diary out towards your friends. You seemed quite fond of my letter, I felt pleased by that.

"Look Jay!!! Can you believe this sh*t?! This guy is finally finding himself a girlfriend!!" I could hear Sunghoon say, as he pulled you closer to him, hugging you tightly as a congrats on finally founding someone who was just perfect for you, fully in love with you.

Obviously, I know that not a lot of people like you for what you did, but I believe you, I fully believe you...

Of course what she did was wrong, she was the one who was to blame...she was the one who hurt you first, she hurt all of your friends.

Don't worry, I'll keep your secret well, I'm anything but her.

You see...I've always been the one who tried to defend you when people thought otherwise, I was the one who saved your popularity, I was the one who saved you and your friends from getting expelled.

Likewise, you saved me, in a way. You saved me from death, you saved me from being miserable, alone, you saved me from everything...I have to thank you for that.

Observing as how you'd blush when you reread my letter over and over again from my table, I could tell that you were curious on who was the one who wrote such letter to you and where could such mystery girl be?

Voice, that is the clue I'll leave behind for you, hear my voice once and I know that you'll immediately recognize me and who I truly am.

Eventually, you'll come and find me.

Go for it, catch me.