Roman vs Draco and Damian

3rd POV Vale streets

Roman fired an explosive out of his cane into the middle of the team as Al shot his sniper at the bald leader. Al's shot connected and sent Draco flying back into a wall damaging his aura and shocking the rest of the team. Before the team had a chance to react Roman's explosive landed in the middle sending the rest of the team flying back in separate directions.

Roman- "You take Blondie and the girl... I got the others." Roman says with a smirk turning and firing another explosive at Draco. Billy and Kate ran at Al as he ran into an alley the two team members following him.

Before Roman can react, a fist collided with his face. As Roman hit the ground he looked up and saw Draco's skin was silver and gleaming in the moonlight holding a sledgehammer in his right hand. The head of the sledgehammer slams into the side of Romans head sending him hurdling into a building and damaging his aura. Roman gets up and smirks as he flips his cane and fires the hook wrapping it around Draco's foot and pulling him towards Roman.

When Draco is pulled close Roman dumps some fire dust on Draco's chest before running away and shooting Draco in the chest exploding the dust into a large ball of fire sending Draco through a wall into an abandoned building damaging his aura and knocking him out.

Roman- "And stay down robo-rod." Roman says in victory before feeling a hand on his shoulder and electricity coursing through his body. He gets shocked to the ground and looks up to see Damian standing over him with sad eyes.

Damian- "Just stop fighting I don't want to hurt you." Damian says before getting hit in the face with Roman's cane causing him to stagger back in shock.

Roman- "Right back at you." Roman says before aiming his cane gun first at Damian's face. Neither back down as Roman shoots Damian's foot sending him flying into the air as Roman smashes his cane into Damian's face sending him backwards into the middle of the street. Roman turned to the side when he heard a groan seeing Draco on one knee using his sledgehammer to balance. Roman flips his cane and fires his hook at the distracted Draco.

Draco suddenly slams his sledgehammer into the hook knocking it into the air and onto a rooftop. Roman presses the button pulling himself up onto the rooftop. As he's being pulled, he throws a ice dust crystal at the feet of Draco. Once he reaches the roof, he shoots the crystal freezing Draco in a block of ice at the hole in the wall of the abandoned building. 

Draco's eyes are darting around in a panic as Roman shoots his hook onto the floor of the abandoned building before swinging down towards the frozen male. Roman lands a double kick soles first shattering the ice and damaging his aura to near depletion.

Roman gets nearly hit by lightning getting shot past his head. He turns and sees Damian awake and shooting electricity our of his hands in blasts at Roman. Roman turns and shoots an explosive at Damian. Damian retaliates by shooting it midair causing it to explode before it hits the ground. Roman shoots his hook through the smoke smashing Damian in the face with it causing him to stagger back. 

Roman runs through the smoke before smashing his fist into Damian's cheek damaging his aura. Damian retaliates by throwing Roman into a wall with electricity. Roman regains his composure and shoots an explosive behind Damian throwing him towards Roman's awaiting fist. 

Damian gets thrown back landing on his back injured. Draco stands up and grabs his hammer before running out and hitting Roman across the head knocking him to the floor his cane just out of his reach. Draco and Damian approach the downed Roman cautiously. Roman grabs his cane before shooting between the team members feet sending them flying in opposite directions. Roman shoots his hook at the kneeling Damian's neck hooking it before throwing him into Draco knocking both out of the fight.

Roman- "Damn that was difficult...Now where's Al?" Roman says before an explosion rocks the streets.

Roman- "I'm guessing he is over there. HOLD ON AL!" He shouts before running towards the explosion.

Chapter complete

Critiques here