First Shift - Exploring? - Pt.2

Tasks -
• sweep the Main stage
• ensure the lights are all in working order on the main stage
• fix up any potential hazards in the arcade
• quick dust of the animatronics
• fix the glitch found in one of the games in the arcade
• monitor the pizza plex
————————————————————————
Alrighty! My first shift... at like 9pm... a little late but anywho! I started to make my way to the Main Stage, somehow finding a small little supply closet on the way for the cleaning supplies. "Mmm, I'll have to remember to remind someone that the cleaning supplies here needs to be restocked." I glanced over at the dwindling supply of liquids and clothes. Shrugging I grabbed my stuff and hobbled over to the stage, barely carrying everything, and did my magic!

- a whole hour and a half later....-

"Someone... tell me WHY THERE IS SO MUCH GUM HERE?!?!" You shrieked, scrubbing the floor and having to bend down and grab the gum from in between the little crevices, - "there's a literal barricade for a reason?? What even-" you stopped, glancing at the light on the floor of the stage, noticing there was a tiny little bit of gum, within the actual glass component. "WHY?! Just- just why??" Giving up, you got what you could, making sure all the lights worked. Before moving onto the arcade, wherever that was...

- Time, 11:03pm -

Making your way through the arcade you noted how worn a lot of the controls were, clearly loved by the people.
Smiling you carefully inspected each and every machine checking for loose wires and any potential hazard for children, settling on a game called "Foxy's Plunder" noticing it's a little... banged up? Your assumption was a spoiled kid kept losing his coins and started kicking the poor machine.

Sighing you opened the back panel and started fixing the wires, unaware of the eyes watching you, wearily.

- Time, 12:01am -

"There! Now all that's left is... dusting the animatronics..?" Staring at the task in confusion you pulled a less than pleased face. "Children can be absolutely revolting, especially after pizza. I'm going to bloody clean them not just dust them. What if they smell like vomit?? They'd want a shower at least."
Coming to that conclusion you made your way down to a larger supply closet... room... thing? It was near the laundry area in the basement that's all you knew.

"Alrighty, now. Where would the crew be..?" Humming you made your way to parts and services pulling a trailer of A LOT of cleaning supplies... lord knows when they last had a proper clean, knowing a fair few lazy people...
"Not here? Hmm.." you glanced at your fazwatch, reading 12:18am. Flipping through the cameras until you found one near Freddy's room and saw him powered off inside. "Aha! So they're placed in their rooms after a service... I feel kinda silly now..." chuckling you took the elevator up and headed straight for Freddy's room.

Your POV

Holding up my watch to the security door, I entered Freddy's and smiled, this was the kid friendly bear that everyone knew and loved. Blue paint beautifully adorned. Although... very very sticky... "ew... okay, clean first then admire..." I grabbed the sponge and went to work, soft fur, not plastic surprised me. I'd have to be extra gentle. Seems like expensive material, making sure to switch between smaller sponges and little scrubs to get in between the little creases, I noticed that compared to the earlier animatronics these ones didn't seem to have any open areas, it was all covered perfectly in a fitting material, probably so that if kids dumped water on them it wouldn't affect them - but it was cool nonetheless.