🔥Uncontrollable Feelings Part 4🔥

[P1 : Are ya'll ready to get sent to spac-
Sirius : I'm stop you right there...back to the chapter..."]

"Now where were we?" Jinx said. In one quick motion you were pinned to the wall. Your hands were together above your head. Jinx then placed a soft kiss on your lips. You slowly kissed back. Her other hand messed with your shirt. You were so focused on her kissing you. You didn't feel her taking off your shirt. There you were unaware that you where in your bra. You both parted for air. Jinx didn't need much though she then bites your shoulder. You moan softly. Her kisses went down your neck it was intoxicating. She let go of you hand and grab you ass pulling you closer to her. To be honest you were embarrassed making all these noises. Your face burned bright red. Sure you had sex before but this was different it was with someone you loved very dearly. As Jinx kept kissing you her hand went up to your bra and took it off swiftly. Then she stopped.

"Why you- oh my god!" Jinx had slipped a finger in your folds. It was so unexpected. She hand slipped her hand through your pants. She then looked in your eyes biting her lip.

"Do you like that baby girl~" You panted, didn't know what to say. Her finger went in and out of your hot wet pussy slowly. Then she sped up. Before you could reach your climax. She stopped and threw you on the bed.

"Ass up, face down." Jinx said in a seductive voice. You turned around then felt your panties and pants torn from your legs. Then you felt some at your entrance. Something a little bigger then a finger before you could process what is behind. It goes into you fully. You shake. Jinx wrapped her arms around you and then proceeded to ram in and out of your ass quickly. Loud moans could be heard from you. Again she pulled out before you could reach your climax. She flipped you over again. You could see her totally bare. With a..... STRAP-ON?!? Where in world did she get the time to bring that? She was at your entrance. You felt the tip sitting there she grabbed your face looking you in your eyes while pushing in again. She didn't let go over your face. As she pushed fully into you. She enjoy ever soft moan you made as she was doing so. Then she slowly pounded in your ass again biting her lip as she held your face. Finally she let you reach your climax. Cum dripped from your pushy as you laid lim.

"Did that feel good kitten~" She said as she was still in you not pulling out.

"That... felt heavenly"you breathed out.

"I'm glad~ now~ Ready for round two~"

She the slowly moved again. Oh she has just begun.