Part Two: Daneris' POV

"Papaaaaa!" I dragged out walking into his office with my phone.

This isn't the first time one of my dad's artists have tried getting with me, but it's Geesy. Him and my dad are pretty close with each other, so of course I had to tell him.

"Yes, mija?" He was looking through papers and shit, or whatever managers do.

"I wanna be open and honest wit' you 'bout things and Imma be straight up."

"Qué es, Daneris?"

"Geesy keep tryna get wit' me and I ain't wanna keep that from you. Cause I know how y'all are and yeah." I blurt.

"I'll talk to him. I'm busy, so can you go?" He said.

"Sí jefe!" I joked, but he death glared me.

I walked out and closed his door.

Well, he's being a bitch today.

I walked around my dad's huge ass mansion and heard the doorbell ringing.

"Damn, bitch! I'm comin'!" I yelled, opening the door revealing none other than Alejandro Coranza himself.

"Oh, it's just you." I groan.

"Ma, you not surprised to see me? Hurt a nigga feelins for real." He said sounding fake hurt.

"Nigga get-"

"Alejandro, follow me to my office." My dad cut me off.

"Shit, he sound unhappy as fuck. He even said yo' government, nigga." I mumbled to Geesy then walked towards the stairs.

I felt him staring at my ass, but it was whatever because I know it's fat as hell. Who wouldn't stare?

"Daneris!" I heard my name being called.

"Chill on my gov-"

"Mija, my office too." My dad said sounding stern.

"Pero, papa! I'm uh busy." I lied, but he ain't believe me, so I followed anyways.

"So I've been thinking," My dad started, "and I want Daneris to start joining us in our studio sessions, shoots, touring, interviews, and parties. She wants to become a manager one day and want her to have a taste of the industry."

"Papí, don't you think that's a lot, I'm still doing YouTube an-" 

"I think that's good for her." Geesy agrees.

This motherfucker.

"Fine." I huffed.

"Mija, you can leave now."

"Okay, later papa." I walked out the room closing the door behind me.

"And, Alejandro, stop tryna get in my daughters pants!" I heard my dad yell at him.

I laughed my ass off as I walked to my room.

"I'm kinda hungry. I could go for some Zaxby's." I said to myself.

I threw some baggy sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt on then put my slides on. I grabbed my keys and purse then shot my dad a text telling him I was leaving the house.

•••

When I got back home I saw that Handro was still here. He and my dad were in the living room smoking.

"Papa, I brought you some food!" I yelled while walking into the living room.

"You brought me some, ma?" Handro asked.

"Nah, Handro. You ain't ask."

He don't really like when I call him Handro. Personally I think it's a cute nickname for a person named Alejandro.

"Gimme some of yours then." He said tryna snatch my bag.

"Un uhhh, stop it. Lil hoe." I snatched my bag back.

"Greedy ass. Creep, make her share wimme." He whined.

"Eat some of mine, foo." My dad told him.

"Papí, can I hit the blunt?" I asked and he passed it to me. I took a few hits then passed it back.

My dad was the first person I ever smoked with. He's real chill about stuff like this. He really just wants me to stay away from strong narcotics, which I do.

"I'm finna go to my room, later." I walked to my room with my food, ready to tear this shit up.

shii, i'm probably finna roll up my damn self.

I turned on some music and ate my food then rolled up a blunt. I took a couple pictures and videos of my smoking.

knock knock knock

"Who is it?!" I yelled.

"Yo baby daddy, bitch."

"Get away from my door wit' that shit, jhit." I opened the door with the blunt in my hand.

"I'm olda' than you, lil girl." Geesy said.

"Nigga, the fuck you want?" I asked aggravated as fuck.

"Yo dad told me to tell you that he left." He told me then walked into my room.

"Damn, just walk into my room. If he left, why you still here?"

"I drunk a lil bit, so he told me to "sober up" and wait to drive." He explained.

"So, get out my room." I said after taking a hit.

"Stop talking to me like that, ma. You know you wanna fuck me too."

"You're entirely too cocky, Alejandro Coranza." I chuckled.

"Somebody needa fuck that bad ass attitude outta you." He laughed.

"Nigga, get out my fuckin' room." I pushed him out and closed my door locking it.

"My bad, ma."

I continued smoking and ended up finishing the whole blunt. I fell asleep a little while after.