I'm clueless to his feelings

I was finishing my honers maths class and saw poor Casper having to deal with the douche bag Dameon and his gang of "baddies".
My pupils dilated the second I realised they where picking on him for being asexual.
I shoved my books inside my bag and
slinged it over my shoulder.
and sprinted out the door to see Dameon and his lackeys pinning MY Casper too the lockers! Well we aren't actually in a relationship, but I wish we were.
"Let him go chase!" I ordered.
Dameon that slug of a bitch turned around to say, "such a shame our star player Cadion Jewl, would be so protective over little Mr. Tomson here every single break ever period when the bell rings, every day. Seems pretty sus doesn't it?"
He gave me the most revolting smirk then turned facing MY Casper pinned reaching his hand forward to squeeze his ass.
"NO NO NO NO NO" Casper screamed as he
squirmed and struggled trying to get away with tears falling from his eyes. He looked at me terrified. And that's when I snapped.
I screamed in rage and pulled them away from my best friend throwing them to the ground. As I swiftly bridal lifted him off the ground I sprinted out the door as fast as I could and I unlocked my car strapped him in and sped down the street safely taking both of us to my place.
                                        ***
I unlocked the door and carried him in hugging him tight.
"Thank you, but you really shouldn't keep protecting me every day.....I don't want to ruin your reputation" he chocked up "plus I can take care of myself more than you know." He declared.
I tipped his chin and wiped the one tear he had away and put our foreheads together stroking his face.
"Casp. Your my oldest and closest friend, I will always be here for you, no matter what."
Casper gave in laid his head on my chest and fell asleep peacefully.
We always had a close bond. He was so warm and quiet and peaceful. The best thing about it is the adorable snuggles he gives me and the puppy like snores he does in his sleep.
I sat there stroking his hair as he snored like a puppy. His platinum blonde hair was so silky and soft, and his beautiful brown skin looked heavenly as the sunlight came through the window and shone upon him.
Who am I kidding?! He looked this hot every day! I had a major crush on him, but I didn't think now would be the right time to tell him. To be honest, I've been trying to tell him for a really long time.
Fifteen minutes had past and he started to wake up.
"Me really warm." He muttered snuggling me tighter.
"Me too" I agreed
To my surprise he slowly pulled back a little and he started tracing his fingers up and down my chest and my breathing hitched.
"Why don't we both take our shirts off?" He asked in a very flirty tone.
"O-okay-"
He slowly slid off his shirt then ran his finger down my cheek.
"Can I kiss you?" He said in a flirty voice.
"W-wait- wh-what- I- I- thought you where asexual?"
"Oh!....I- I'm so sorry Cadion! I- n-never mind I-" he started tearing up and trembling.
"Woah woah woah! Shhhh shhhh shhhhhh, it's okay I- I don't mind. I- I actually would love if you kissed me- I really like you casp."
He smiled contently and said. "Cadion I-"
Then the door swung open and my dad walked in. Cadion sat up and turned his face to my dad who had not yet noticed us us yet.
"Mr. Jewl! Hey."
My farther looked at us and smiled. "Casper! good to see you! Cadion how was school for you two today?!"
Casper looked at me with his gorgeous puppy dog eyes as if he was silently begging me not to tell my dad.
I gave in, who could say no to that adorable face?!
"I-it was fine dad" I put on a smile.
"You sure cad- gah! Your farther is late coming home again, I Hope he gets back in time for dinner." my dad sighed.
Yeah, I have two dads. Pretty cool right?!, makes me feel lucky.
"Don't worry dad. I'm sure he'll be here soon, probably just traffic being a little turd
again."
He looked up at me and smiled. "I'm sure your right dear! OH! Casper dear?! That Reminds me! did your mums see the invitation I sent them are you all coming to dinner tonight?!"
"Dad calm down! Give him a chance to
speak!" I grumbled.
Casper chuckled warmly. "Calm down cade. I don't mind. Yes Mr. Jewels, all three of them can make it tonight! and my big sister Lily can make it too! Well....if the company doesn't have another fashion emergency."
"Wonderful! I definitely got more than enough for making tonights meal!"
Dad always made me smile, he was always so upbeat and kind. he was amazing. So was my father.
Me and Casper helped my dad unpack the groceries and put them where they needed to go.
When we where done we sat down and played our favourite video games and I rest my head upon Caspers shoulder. Dad beat us at Mario cart and did a victory dance.
After that we snuggled up together in a blanket and watched Netflix together as my dad made dinner.
It was so fun, just me and my best mate watching anime manga and laughing together snuggled up in a blanket watching Netflix together and eating snacks. He scratched my ears as I let my tail wag happily. me and Casper and both our families our werewolves, nothing special much, so yeah, I have wolf ears and a wolf tail.
He pulled me in closer and I snuggled him tighter.
It was truly amazing.