❈ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑼𝒑

"How's it going~?" Donghyuck lilts before gasping; mostly exaggerated. When he sees Jeno's whole face. "Why are your eyes puffy?" Crossing his arms, sassily asking.

Renjun behind him looks over his shoulder to see what he's talking about and raises a brow at the tanned male, "he obviously cried, dumbass."

Smacking the back of Donghyuck's head and sits down, ignoring the moan of pain from the younger boy as he rubs the spot.

Placing a hand on Jeno's shoulder, he asks, "now, why were you crying? Did something bad happened?" Voice gentle yet stern at the same time.

Jeno was about to answer him but stops himself when three more boys come over to their table and takes their seats joining them.

Jisung who was the last one to sit down, taking the spot beside Jeno, Renjun eyes them carefully and then sighs. "Please tell me you two are in good terms?" Getting everyone's attention.

"What's happening?" Mark perks up, also looking at Jeno and Jisung. "Are you two fighting?"

"No, definitely not. Don't worry," Jeno croaks with an amused smile as he waves a reassuring hand to Mark.

The latter furrows his eyebrows in confusion and so does Chenle beside him who looks away from his phone screen, "then what's the matter?"

"Jeno's eyes are puffy."

"Yeah, Renjun said he was crying. But I think he was just rubbing his eyes too much because of an itch or something." Donghyuck comments with a roll of his eyes.

"But I was crying." Jeno confidently confirms, looking at the tanned male weirdly.

The others widen their eyes as Donghyuck starts looking around their surroundings, "was it... Jaemin?" He whisper-yells for the others to hear.

Renjun face palms, finding it ridiculous as Jeno shakes his head and replies with, "no, it was because of Jisung." And in an instant, the other three glare at the said tall boy beside Jeno.

"What the fuck?"

"Park Jisung what did you do?"

"His ugliness brought Jeno in tears, how sad." Chenle's comment gets him a kick on his shin from the other side of the table.

"And your stupidity brings Renjun hyung a headache everyday." Jisung barks back with a huff through his flaring nose.

"Thank you, Jisung for letting Chenle know that." Renjun smiles proudly at him, flashing a sarcastic one to Chenle a second after.

Mark snaps his fingers to gain everyone's attention, "back to the main topic, Jisung what did you do?" He asks, impatiently and curious as to what he had missed out.

Jisung glances at Jeno, silently asking him if he should tell them everything in all honesty, fill them in on what the situation is about.

Jeno, fortunately, understood and nods his head in approval. Gesturing for him to get on with it as he then reaches to grab Jisung's hand under the table, giving it a reassuring squeeze.