♡ 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 ♡

'If you could write a story about love, what would the last sentence be?'
(Happy and sad)

~ "You always said you loved the stars, in fact, I grew to love them too. it's funny how they seem to shine a little brighter now that you've joined them"

~ "we saw sparks...
but it didn't turn into a flame like          we both thought it would."

~ "There are 7 billion beating hearts in the world, but of course I chose the one which no longer beats."

~ "This is where the story ends not because the pen ran out of ink but because there was never a happy ending"

~ "Deep down we knew it was meant to last forever… i just didn't realise forever was ending today."

~ "We started on different roads destined to meet on our journey yet we got lost but maybe in another life we will find the end together."

~ "We were like the sun and the moon. We shared the sky and saw each other in passing, but we could never shine at the same time together."

~ "So you know, you can loose a Person in real life but u cannot loose the part in your heart that was meant for them."

~ "...and I guess one would say ‘i told you so’ but perhaps we all get wrapped up into a false tale of a happy future."

~ "Love is a scary annoying thing. It's sweet and romantic but can tear you down when you aren't looking."

~ "It’s funny how all the things we love leave us, except sometimes the things that leave aren’t the ones we loved, until they’re no longer here."

~ "This is story of love and how love is an illusion filled with hidden darkness that gets you at the last second. don't let your life be this story because this story is how love ruined love."

~ "....and now that we’ve separated paths i know you’ll be happier with her than you’ll ever be with me."

~ "Yesterday he told me how much he loved daisies and today i’m lying them on his casket."

~ "Many things changed,we may not be friends anymore, but memories are staying and I'm thankful for that."

~ "I gave the world to my world, funny how that works isnt it."

~ "I liked him , but lost my feeling trying to love him."

~ "I leave a chapter for maybe one day, we can finish it."

~ "Dear mother,

Someone did climb to the moon for   me. But after a few seconds he returned to earth. I guess my ‘heart of gold’ wasn’t good enough for him..."

~ "She promised me the moon but fell for another star."

~ "Cupid shot his arrow at two people, just not the right ones."

~ "He was the chapter i kept re-reading."

~ "Love is different through everyone’s eyes, but it is the same dream in everyone’s minds"

~ "In the end love is like any other emotion.. it can be there and vanish within seconds."

~ " 'I’ll never leave!' he said but they knew this was a lie because she now stood on his grave by her self alone yet again."

~

~"And as they sat there they had no need to hold each others hand, she knew he was hers and he knew she was his."

~ "and just like that, two strangers who never cared for one another, became the most inseparable couple, eyes full of stars and hearts full of galaxies"

~ "So there they were lying next to one another,not a word spoke but both knew this was love."

~ "and that’s when i realised he wasn’t my lover, he was my soulmate."

~ "And yes, after so much heartbreak I didn’t believe I’d ever find love, nor deserve it. Once I found him, I knew I had found the one."

~ "Love was always said to be a lie, a tale that couldnt happen 'no one knows what true love is' that was all until I saw you

~ "Time was a treasure we had to keep, forever locked up you may be inside my heart..you will be my soulmate for eternity."

~ "And he looked at me, like there was something in me worth looking at, and for the first time in a while I felt loved."