𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 (𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗)

Hello, everyone!

My name is Moon and I am the author of this book.

This book was made about two years ago, but was never actually published so now, I'm going to rework it because the FNAF lore is EXTREMELY important when it comes to the storyline because the Original Characters I will be writing about are apart of another Lore that ties into the one that Scott Cawthon created.

Please note that I do not own FNAF and am not trying to claim it as my own.

This is simply just a fan made story about Five Nights at Freddy's that ties into the original storyline.

This is just for fun.

I would also like to give you readers a warning on the content you will be experiencing when this book is published.

This is heavily based off of the FNAF games, books and VHS tapes do to wanting to make the book as authentic as possible.

This means that it will be extremely disturbing and will probably scare a lot of people.

Please take note of the content warnings and don't be angry and upset when there's detailed descriptions of disturbing events in the FNAF Lore.

Don't report me or my book simply because you're a fucking idiot who cannot be bothered to read an important authors note.

Know what you're signing up for.

Other then that, please enjoy.

This is going to be a wild ride