Teaser

Hello, Vanians❤️
I hope you all are well and good. I'm very delighted to present you to the one-shot I had written on Vani. It will be based on the truck blast sequence. Here's a sneak peek at what it looks like. I hope you'll find it enjoyable to read, and please share your thoughts and views in the comment section below. Thank you, Pretty_sane for sharing this amazing idea with me.

~~~

Veer's gaze never left Bani for a fleeting instant. His thoughts were entirely consumed by the woman who lay unconscious in front of him. He didn't know when his hand moved towards hers. He acknowledged when he felt her cold fingers in his palms. His hands lifted reflexively, and he began caressing her chilled ones. The moment felt like an eternity when he slid his thumb from her face to the neck. He can't see her like this, resting on the bed all quiet, neither saying anything over the last few hours nor giving him the glares he craved. His heart desperately wanted to rouse her awake and ask about the incident that caused her to be in this condition. He felt curious about who was responsible for her current state. His eyes remained fixed on her slumbering form that he observed shivering in pain and cold.

"Tumhare paas aur kareeb hona toh chahta hun, par iska haq aur ijaazat dono hi mere paas nahi hain. Pata nahi kyu tumhein dekh kar aisa lagta hai ki koi toh connection hai hamara. Mein tumhein bahut ache se janta hun. Aisa lagta hai tumse kayi waqt se pyaar karta aa raha hun. Tumhein dekh kar jeene ka mann karta hai. Tumhare liye mar mitne ko ji chahta hai, Bani. Pata nahi kyu," spoke Veer intensely.

He moved a bit away from the bed and walked towards the little bone-fire present in the room. The little match stick made its way into the dry woods, and the golden-red flame enlightened the little area around it, making the ambience a bit warmer than before. He turned around and looked at her with the warmth of his cherishing love. She appeared to be in decent form at now. He glanced up as he headed to the door to get her a comforter.

The bonfire begins to work its magic. The pleasant fire warmed the room, but drowsed Bani experienced some strange sensations. Her naagin perception became activated at this point. Shiny maroon, crimson spots begin to form on her smooth muscles. She couldn't possibly understand what was going on around her. Her eyes sprung wide like a flash of lightning. This thing reappeared again, she thought. She assumed, it only happened when there was a Cheel around, but none. She was alone, in an unfamiliar place, which appears bizarre to her.

She got out of bed and walked over to the mirror. The crimson reddish markings on her skin caught her attention. Her eyes were flashing deep red colour as she was wearing some contact lenses in them. Her nostrils filled with a powerful smell that made her throat choke. She stepped closer to the bone fire and felt emitting a foul odor.

Bani felt captivated by the essence of it. She wasn't able to take it anymore and rushed to the balcony. The cool air caressed her body as the gleaming water drops rained down on her. She seems to be in a far better frame of mind than before. Her body is reverting to its normal state.

"Yeh kya tha. Kyu ho raha hai yeh sab mere sath, Bholenath. Meine pehle toh aisa kabhi mehsoos nahi kiya. Ab aag bhi mujhe affect kar rahi hai, aisa kyu? Ek toh pata nahi mein hun kahan, aur upar se yeh sab. Mein kisi ko chot na pohchaun bas. Meri madad kijiye Bholenath, madad kijiye. Jo bhi yahan hai, bas woh safe aur surakshit rahe humesha. Please." Bani voiced, feeling confused, and worried for the one around her.

~~~