Maahi

Hey everyone, how are you doing?
Please accept my apologies for the lateness of this update. I just got stuck at some sequences, and thanks to IntricatelyExpressed for helping me out in every way possible. I hope you enjoy the read, and do let me know what you think about this OS. Much love ❤️

~~~

Bani Sharma

The woman, Veeranshu, was carrying in his arms as he flew uphill in the mighty dark sky. Lightning flashes across the black airspace, followed by a clap of thunder. In their grandeur, the clouds appeared dangerous, threatening to empty themselves at the slightest provocation. The chilly storm-like breeze hit their bodies, and the shining thunder added to it.

Veer was staring at her peaceful self, still lost at the moment he saw her falling down the cliff. What in the world was she thinking? Rescuing those women from losing their lives or giving them that hell second chance to live without even thinking of herself at once! He had no clue how her neural system works in these situations. That truck had blown up, and she had barely evaded it a few seconds ago. What would have happened if he had not reached there on time! That slender vision was competent to send chills down his spine. He flew towards his mountain house as he decided to take her someplace secure, away from those who were seeking to harm her. He wanted to be close to her, protect her, no matter what the situation would be. Though knowing that she dislikes him or precisely hates him, but this is what draws him in. She was the only single woman who didn't get charmed by him in the first place. He didn't know why, but she affected him in a way he had never experienced or even felt like before. His mind pondered what this woman was made of?

Veer came to a halt on the balcony following a short flight. He was about to enter the room, but something froze him in his track. Immediately recognising it he did something to enter the room. It was his mother's 'Kavach,' but he was perplexed as to why it was active now. The protection was for the adversaries, but he didn't bring anyone who seemed like one. Instead, he had gotten the person he was in love with. The spell was forcing his doubts to rise again, but he himself patented all the suspicion he had against her, so why was all this happening again? he thought. He shoved those notions out of his psyche and made his way to the room, but somewhere, his mind was still preoccupied over the enchantment done by his mother.

His mother, Ishana Singhania, was the head of the cheel safety commission even though being a human. She had mastered several powerful magic skills and wielded them as an arm and protection for the realm. Her approach to problems was distinct from everyone else's. She made judgements amidst her human heart and the cheel spirit. Balwant's heart skips a beat as he thinks of her brilliant intellect, which accomplished all fantastic jobs. Her contrasting self had often prompted him to reconsider his perspective toward humans.

To safeguard his son, Ishana sang a variety of mantras on the dwelling. She wanted to provide him with a space where he could feel free, express his inner self, be vulnerable at times, and most importantly, feel the person inside him and the humanity and emotions within. She knew his son would be the Cheel prince, and this thing would become a boon as well as a bane for him. Though that was the purpose, she arranged this house as a safety net for him. She devised the entire framework of this mansion herself and even the interiors. Everything in this house has a significance and distinct feature in it. The whole lot has been done to ensure the security and protection of her beloved son, Veer, the Cheel Prince now.

"Maa es sab ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Mein cheel hun. Khud ko protect kar sakta hun aur apko bhi." Says twenty years Veer to his mother.

"Mujhe pata hai, tujh mein bahut taqat hai aur himmat bhi. Par hum har waqt aise nahi reh saktey. Sometimes we just want some moments of our-self. It's just like taking breaks midway. Kayi baar pareshaniyan aur dushman itne badh jatey hain ki hamara mind properly na toh kuch soch pata hai aur na hi koi planning kar pata hai. Us situation mein humein ik aisi jagah jane ka mann karta hai jahan we can get some time to think and relax. Aagey ka safar itna aasan nahi hoga Veer, yeh tujhe bhi pata hai aur mujhe bhi. Toh us time yeh tere liye yeh ik rescue zone ki tarah kaam kar sakta hai," Ishana stated calmly.