uniform

- Levi being shy

- season 4 (for possible spoilers???)

-captain Levi and commander Y/n

-Y/n's taller than Levi

————————————————————

The evening arrived fast. Everyone is tired from planning about how and when to arrive at Marley. Lately, the new black uniform was already made for everyone. Almost everyone was hyped up for the new design, well except for Levi. His enthusiasm wasn't that high as yours as he prefers the old design. You totally understand his reasoning, you know how the old uniform has an impact on Levi's memories with his friends. But you really liked the new uniform just because you imagined how Levi would look hot in it.You've been bringing up the topic for a few times. You wanted to know if Levi would possibly try it on just to satisfy your imaginations. He would just casually glare at you making you pout and think of another way to make him wear it. He was enjoying your failed attempts. You even tried to make a whole fake story just to make him wear it. He finds it adorable.

You were unfolding your new uniform, wanting to fit it but you soon stopped and looked at the closet. The closer door was open and you heard something falling. You assumed Levi was trying to find something, maybe a clip since you told him how your uniform might be wide for you.

"Levi?" you called out. Yourselg getting curious as you didn't hear any response from Levi. 'Is he hiding something from me?' you thought as you slowly stood up almost approaching him when he stopped you.

"no- stay there, Y/n"

"what? why? is there a bug?" you asked, gripping the uniform acting like it's your shield. He let out a soft sigh making you more confused.

You saw his hand hold onto the closet door. Your eyes widening as he closed it gently while forcing his face to look away.

His body, his figure was nicely complimented with the tight cloth of the uniform. Complimenting every inch of his mesmerizing body. Your cheeks started to hurt from smiling so hard. He wore the uniform.

Turning his head slowly, he saw your eyes. He saw your eyes not meeting his but instead his body.

'this girl.' he clenched his jaw, preventing himself from laughing but immediately getting shocked when you locked your eyes with him. Oh his heart started beating loudly. The look on your face was very surprising. Indeed you are beautiful, but the way you stared at him right now made him so weak out of the sudden. He felt like you complimented him wholeheartedly with only your eyes. He's already getting so shy with your eyes. What more if you complimented him with words..

"d-do you like it?" fuck, i stuttered.

"do i like it- Levi, we're not going to use the word "like" to describe how i feel with your fucking body.. I fucking love it!" You ran to Levi touching his arms. You were admiring his figure and you can't even describe how you're enjoying it.

He bit his lip as you kept on squishing his arm, refraining himself from smiling.

"Can i touch your thighs-"

"Y/n!" he warned but it almost sounds like he's whining. You laughed at him as he began to cover his face. He's red.

"Oh come on! show me your face"

"no" well, that's very Levi of him..

"pleaseee!"