𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑

( this books name is 'CRUEL SUMMER' which is a song by Taylor Swift. But when I first made this opening gif, the shop was based on a song called 'Gotta Go' by Chungha, so please don't be confused lmao).

 But when I first made this opening gif, the shop was based on a song called 'Gotta Go' by Chungha, so please don't be confused lmao)

WELCOME !!
to a shitty graphic shop made by Adrienne...

OR

IN WHICH Adrienne makes graphics for your stories...

HELLO! My name is Adrienne and I'm an awkward bean-

Anyways,,,I will have a few rules to this shop and I hope you can follow them. I just wanted to leave a few notes that follow the rules and read them carefully and do as I ask. Do the payments correctly and note it down if you have to because making a single mistake can lead you to going onto the blacklist section, and it mostly likely will stay like that. That's all, and have fun!!

RULES !!

i. Be patient. I am very busy and can only get max an hour to make your graphic every other day, and sometimes I'm just lazy as heck.

ii. Your book must be published. There is honestly no way around this unless you are a VIP.

iii. Claim your graphics within three days of me posting to ur graphic here on Wattpad. Claim it by giving me a PM (private message) from Wattpad for the links! I will send them to you. If you don't claim them by three days, your graphic will be deleted and you will be blacklisted. If you want redos, or fix mistakes, just PM me within three days. After that PSDs and everything will be deleted.

iv. Use the graphic I made you for at least two weeks !! I'm kinda sensitive so I'll probably cry lmao. After blacklisting you 🙃🔪

v. Be detailed as possible in your form. Even though I'm not a professional editor, it gives me inspo to make your graphic. So please fill in the whole form (except the optional ones).

vi. Payments are to give me a permanent follow and credit. For covers, you have to credit me in the description. For the other graphics, TAG ME in the chapter the graphic is being used in. If you don't tag me I won't be notified and I won't be able to keep track of...' stuff '

vii. Password is your favourite book. This must be added in the form.

viii. There will be some Faceclaims that I will not be making on. This is because I have made too many graphics with them, they're problematic, or I just find it hard to work with them. These celebs are:

Scarlett Johansson (unless it's for Natasha Romanoff), Bob Morley, Lily Collins, Selena Gomez, Armie Hammer (ew), Sophie Skelton, Camilla Cabello, Amber Heard, Ansel Elgort, Bella Thorne, Ben Affleck, Benedict Cumberbatch, Blake Lively, Diana Silvers,  Dylan O'brien, Holland Roden, Ezra Miller, Gal Gadot, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Justin Beiber, Kristen Stewart, Lily Reinhart, Lucky Blue Smit, Miley Cyrus, Robert Downey Jr, Sebastian Stan, Tom Felton and more...

I know its a long list, but I had to do it. If there's anyone who should be on this list, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! And do your research, I don't want to answer people who are like "WhY iS ShE HeRe!?"

However, there are some actresses like Selena Gomez who are on this list because I find it super hard to work with her, and I have made a lot of graphics with her in the past.

ix. I have the right to deny your request. That's literally all I'm going to say.

VIPs & BLACKLISTED USERS !!

VIPs;
remuslupout

timotheeswiife

bxtterflxs

swafflxs

Vips do t need to do the payment (besides the crediting one), their books don't need to be published AND they can request when the shop is closed UNLESS I'm out of station, or some other inconveniences are there.

Blacklisted users;

None, as of now.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK THEM BEFORE YOU REQUEST FOR A GRAPHIC!

THANK YOU!