a fresh start

first post on this spam book for 2022 LETS GOOOO

hey guys! it's been a while! lots of stuff happened (LOTS of stuff, you guys know what i'm talking about) while i was sitting pretty quiet here on wattpad. the event that happened this week has opened my eyes to the person i've become these past two years, and i'm really thankful that i'm learning how to detoxify and purge myself of all the ugly things that i've attached myself to.

i've cut ties with certain people that were holding me back from my complete healing, i've started fixing my thought process and i've also started reaching out to some new people and rekindling old friendships. it's been a really nice experience so far to prioritize myself and my wellbeing, it's been a while since i've had an actual self-care experience, and i'm honestly thankful to all the people who've helped in making me reach this point in my life.

with that said, i'm absolutely ready for a fresh start on wattpad! no more bullshit, no more nasty stuff.

(i ~kinda~ considered changing my username just to take the whole "fresh start" thing seriously but i felt like that was too complicated and i was too lazy to find another username so anyways)

i've decided to rewrite my entire star wars universe because i had so many changes to it and i'm honestly really excited to share them all with you! i'll try not to share too much because you know . Plagiarism. anj / skywalkers- and i are still collabing and we've never done canon divergence this massive 🤌 we love ignoring canon 🤌

other than my star wars fics, i promise i'll get my spider-men (yes, spider-men) fics out very soon! i have lots of other fics sitting in my drafts atm, and i'm very excited to work on them!

i hope you guys are all doing well! while you're here, it'll be really cool if you followed my wattpad instagram (@silksenses.wp)! i'll be posting more on there, and i'm also much more active there than here! no pressure though lol

i love you guys! stay safe! 🤍

sign-off gif made by the lovely ashton !!