Chapter 127 (filler)

sigh.

said i wouldn't do another filler but yet here i am 😭

enjoy! <33

filler- in which rai, izuku, katsuki, and shoto all get tattoos

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

for the third time you picked up your wrist and checked your watch. the kitchen you were in was empty, as expected. it's the weekend, meaning your classmates have went back home to spend time with their families who worry sick about them every time the media sheds light about an incident involving your class.

but you and three others stood back.

well, it feels like you're the only one who stood back.

'these boys are like girls. they take forever.' you rolled your eyes at your thought while putting your arm down. maybe you're just always early.

"there's one of you." your eyes widened in annoyance when seeing katsuki trot into the kitchen. "where's the other two?"

"don't know." katsuki shrugged. "don't care."

"you should. you're about to have a permanent marking with them."

"don't remind me." katsuki said.

maybe it's because his voice is just naturally aggressive, but now you genuinely don't know if katsuki wants to do this. who are you to force him as well? "do you not wanna do this? we don't have to."

"again. don't care."

"that's not a good enough answer for me." you crossed your arms. "it's either you do or you don't. no in-between."

katsuki groaned with a reluctant face. "i wouldn't be here if i didn't wanna do it."

"okay. good enough." you let it go. it was then that you had realized that if he didn't wanna do it, then it'd only hurt him when he has a permanent marking on him.

your conversation ended just in time for shoto and izuku to walk into the kitchen. for a moment it was silent as you four exchanged glances. it was odd, and it made you purse your lips as well as do an awkward nod. "so..are we ready?"

"yep!" izuku answered cheerfully, making katsuki fake gag.

together you four walked out the kitchen as headed to the door. without the 16 other people occupying this space with you four, the dormitory was actually pretty big. it made for an eerie and sort of creepy silence. the lights were a dim yellow, giving the atmosphere of an abandoned school in some indie horror game.

"shotgun." katsuki said as soon as his foot hit the outside world.

"what-" izuku immediately objected. "i'm in the front."

"can it deku."

"why don't i get front?" shoto proposed.

"no." izuku and katsuki protested in unison, making you roll your eyes while walking across the snow and ice. the town got unexpected snow, so you expected that your class will maybe wanna do a snowball fight or two. that is if the snow holds up.

"and why not? she's my sister."

"and she's my girlfriend?"

"well she's my best friend!"

the three boys continued to bicker the entire walk to the car. you just stood quiet with your hands stuffed into your pockets. maybe there was a part of you regretting this as you watched your breath become visible.