I. A normal day?

I was in the skating park, with my friends. We were having fun, tho something was off. I could not see their faces properly. One of them said :

"Guys! How about we have a race, whoever wins get to pick our next spot to hang out!"

   The other one said :
"Oh come on Kami! You know you'll win! You always win on these!"

I said, while looking around the ice skating ring :

"I think there's too many people to have a race. How about we wait till there are less people?"

Kami said, with a annoyed look on her face :

"Come on Rei, it will be fun! Stop being such a p-"

     I couldn't hear what she said anymore. A loud buzzing noise suddenly appeared.

    Then, I woke up. I thought : "Oh... it was just a dream huh. What a good dream." After that, I realized that I had school today. I sighed and got up from bed, heading to the bathroom.

     After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I had to get changed.
    And so I did. After that, I took the hair brush and started to brush my hair. I thought : "Come on hair!! Why do you have to be so tangled today!!!"

    I went to the kitchen to eat, while still brushing my hair. My brother was there, cooking something. He said, looking at me :

   "Good morning sis! How are you doing?"

I answered, while trying to get the hair brush out of my hair because it got stuck.

    "Except the fact that my hair is extremely tangled, I'm doing good."

I then looked around the room and realized something :

    "Where'd mom go? She usually is making us breakfast.."

My brother said, with an annoyed look on his face :

    "She has some...things to do at her job."

I was confused for a second. Then I said, while looking at my brother cooking :

    "What are you cooking?"

He said, while putting the food on some plates :

   "I'm cooking some eggs with bacon. Hope you like them!"

   I then took one of the plates and sat down at the table, starting to eat. The food was pretty bad, but I did not want to hurt his feelings, so I just ate it.

  After I was done eating, I got up from the table and put my shoes on.

  "I'll be going now! Bye Ren!"

"Goodbye sis, stay safe." He said, while also getting ready to go somewhere.

   Then, I left my house, and started to walk towards the bus station. That's when I ran into Kami.

    "Hi Rei!!" Kami while hugging me.

  "Hello Kami, how are you doing?"

Kami put her phone into her pocket as she was talking.

   "I am doing good, how about you?"

  "I'm doing good too!"

    Kami then took a seat at the bus stop with a more annoyed look on her face.

  "What happened?" I said, while taking a seat next to Kami.

  "Well, for some reason, there's going to be a new student. And I have no idea why, it's December!!"

  I looked at Kami with a extremely confused look on my face.

   "New student?"

  "Yea, a new student. And it's so god damn annoying! They told me nothing about it till yesterday!"

  I noticed that the bus we needed to take was coming.

   "Let's continue this conversation at school, okay? The bus is coming!"

I then took Kami's arm and entered the bus.

    Around almost half a hour later, we got off the bus. But I noticed someone. A boy with dark purple hair with lighter purple highlights, that had black eyes, one of them being covered by a eyepatch. I thought : "Who is he? I've never seen him before.."

    I then entered the school, and was heading to my locker.

    "Rei! Wait!" Kami said while running after me.

   "What happened now Kami?"

   "Did you see the purple haired guy? I think he's the new student.." Kami muttered something after that.

   "Yea I noticed him. He looks rather.. interesting."

  Kami nodded, and then I started to look in my locker for the books I need.

   "Anyways Kami, are we gonna go ice skating today?"

Kami was also looking through her locker.

   "Of course!"

  Then, the bell rang and I started to run to my class. But, I bumped into someone.