II. The new student.

The person I bumped into is the new student.

     "I'm so sorry! I did not mean to bump into you!" I said, being really embarrased.

    "Watch where you're going, dumbass!" He said to me, with a extremely angry look on his face.

  "You don't have to be so rude..." I started to walk away.

   The boy rolled his eyes, and started to walk towards the class he had.

   I then entered the math class, and sat down at my desk. I started to write what they were doing on the board, but I fell asleep.

    "Rei Onako, what is the answer for question number 7?"

  I was still asleep. I did not hear the teacher calling my name.
   Next thing I know, the teacher was behind me and gently hit me with the ruler. I woke up instantly.

    "REI! Pay attention to the class!"

That was so embarrasing, I just started to cry.

    "I'm sorry teacher..."

  Everyone in the class was laughing at me. I then ran out of the class, into the bathroom.
   I went into one of the stalls, and closed the door.
    I thought : "Why was that new student so rude? Like, I just met him and he starter acting so rude to me!"

After I stopped crying, I walked back into the classroom, with still a very embarrased look on my face. I then went back to my seat.
    After a while, the class ended and I left the classroom, walking around the hallway. Then, I encountered another one of my friends.
   He waved at me and said :

"Hi Rei! How's your day going?"

      discontinued because it sucks