11

Todoroki POV

A week passed without any change.
I'd be woken up by Bakugou in the morning, go to my room and get ready for school.
I'd find him waiting for me to get ready, then the two of us would leave for school together.
During lunch break, the two of us would either stay in the classroom and chat while eating snacks from the little store in the cafeteria or just sit down with the others to eat lunch - The others being Bakugou's friends.
In the afternoon we do our homework in his room, sometimes alone and sometimes with the others.
When done Bakugou'd play video games while I'd continue to study or read. Or I'd just watch him play his game, while laying in his bed and him sitting on the floor in front of me, my hand in his rough, but fluffy hair.
Between 5 and 7 we he'd always force me to go down to the gym in the basement and work out, often accompanied by Sero and Kirishima.
In the evening he cooks for all of us, then we eat together. Sometimes we play a broad game or watch a movie too.
When we're in bed, both Bakugou and myself stay on our phones for a while, before falling asleep, like every person our age these days loves to do. But still, both of us typically trying not to touch eachother too much during this time.
This of course drastically changes as soon as I decide I'm tired and want to go to sleep. I then turn to face him and he, already knowing, puts his arm around me.
While I try to fall asleep, he goes on about how I'm a bed hog, but still stick way too close to him at night etc. But! 97% of times he does this, I ignore him and listen to his calming heartbeat instead.

That's how the days passed without me noticing that it was almost the weekend already.
It's been over a week now. Over a week since we kissed and still, neither of us has said a word about it. Personally though, I've thought about it a lot. But of course, Bakugou- being the loud and annoying person he is- tries to avoid talking about any other feelings or emotions besides anger and annoyance, let alone what's going on inside his head, so there's no way for me to know how he feels about all of this.
Not that I'm not curious.

"Are you doing sit-ups or sleeping?"
Bakugou asks next to me.

"What?"
I ask, not having noticed my staring off into space for about 3 minutes.

"Come on. Let's go into the boxing ring"
He holds out his hand to help me up.

"I can stand up by myself"
I say and he stares at his hand, perplexed as I go to the boxing ring.

"Bakugou!"
I say, snapping him out of his trance.
He hurries over to me and we stretch a little more, he takes the place of the trainer while I put on the gloves.

"Do they fit?"
He asks

"Uh-huh. You're not that much taller than me"
I say and get into position.

"If you say so"
He nods.

After a while, we switch, then eventually over to the punching bag, changing into gloves for martial arts and kick boxing.

I lean on my knees, panting, Bakugou having held the bag for me.

"Did you blow off some steam?"
He asks as he nudges my face with a bottle.

"Mhm"
I start drinking, craving the cold fluid, that is now running down my sore throat, giving me a brain freeze.

"Go slow"
Bakugou laughs.

"Ugh."
I sigh.
"You need to shower. You reek"

"Says you, Mr. Stinky"
He punches my arm.

"Couldn't come up with a better name?"

"I could've....but I'm too lazy"

~~

"There you go again...monopolizing my bed, forcing me to sit on the floor"
Bakugou walks into his room.
I acknowledge him with a wave and direct my attention back the movie I'm currently watching.