Prologue

Starry night.

All stars are in line, it seems like they are forming a pattern which is mysterious to know. Creepy sounds it's like dead are talking to each other or maybe giggling. Moon is raised fully in the sky like it has to touch the sky at any cost. Moon's reflection is forming beautifully on the surface of the pond. There  are so many fireflies around the pond, they are like a flying lantern in the sky.

Even though this all was so beautiful  there was something which was still empty, like a soul was missing from a body. I was walking towards the pond at fast pace its like something was pulling me towards it. I finally stopped in front of a pond and sat down while looking at the small aquatic creatures in it. I was admiring the nature until I heard a jingling sound behind me, I look back and woosh  there was nothing, but a small bell was there. I picked up the bell and started tracing my fingers on it, the design was like I have never seen it before. It was beautiful.  Small wings were drew on that bell, one side was black and other half was white. Whoever made that bell was really creative. I placed the bell near my ear, I was thinking maybe I could hear that sound again but unfortunately I couldn't even though if I swing the bell. 

I put that bell down and went inside my house. I came inside my room, the walls which were color of a dark shades were looking very intimidating because the moonlight was falling directly inside my room. I went towards my bed and tried to sleep but somehow the sleep was not coming to me so I stared the moon from outside of my window. I watched as sun rose from the east side and I finally decided to move out of my blankets. After taking refreshing bath I went towards the dinning room where our whole family together have breakfast.

"Good morning, my dear King, Queen and my dashing Prince!" I greeted all of them. "Good morning my dear Princess." My father aka King greeted me back with a joyous look on his face. "Goodue Moeuning." My dear brother aka Prince replied with a grin on his face while chewing the food. He has always been a foodie, I am too but not like him, eating before greeting! Seriously this dude needs some teaching. "Good morning my petite fleur!" Mother said with a fake tender look on her face.  " I told you already not to call me that only she is allowed to." I  exasperatedly said. 

"ok calm down my angel, she wont do that again. Right Amarina?" Father sternly said with a calm face. " Cool, I won't . You happy now RILEY.!" she said angrily and stormed out of the room. When I was small I was very fond of her but she never talks politely to me and on the other side she always pampers my brother. I never got a motherly love but dada and brother never ever let me feel like I was lonely. And I love them dearly. "Don't worry Ry, I am with you and you don't want anyone else. Because I am full of love." he said while winking. Oh man how on earth does this man know what and when I am feeling sad and he is always there to cheer me on.

"Ok guys, let me tell you something." Dad said. " Like a story?" Daniel asked. "Yes kind of, ok so here it begins.................................  

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Right now I am standing at the edge of cliff. I am looking at the roaring  sea. The scenery is so beautiful because it represents my heart. I just hope dad is safe. "Hey girl, what are you looking at?" Danny asked. "The beautiful yet silent sea." I replied. I can see worry in his eyes and I know he misses them too. So I regain my posture, clear my throat and say, "I know what you are going to say and no I am not fine! My heart which is roaring in agony as I miss my castle, my people and most importantly  my dada!" " We have to be fine, this is important and we must finish this task no matter the cost." he says looking out over the same sea and me . "Let's get going then." I finish the sentence for him. I remember all those things from a month ago. When dada told us that story and because of that, our whole life changed. I will come to you dada soon, till then take care of yourself.

================================================================================================================================================================

BONJOUR!!!

Main characters:

1) Riley Anderson - Princess of Malistice Kingdom  (age: 16 years )                               (Quadbrid- Witch, Vampire, Werewolf and Dragon) 

2)Daniel Anderson - Prince of Malistice Kingdom (age: 16 years)                                                                                               (Quadbrid- Wizard, Vampire, Werewolf and Phoenix)

3) Richard Anderson - King of Malistice Kingdom (age: 45 years)                                                                                                     (Hybrid- Wizard, Werewolf) 

4) Amarina Anderson - Queen of Malistice Kingdom  (age: 40 years)                                                                                               (Hybrid- Witch, Phoenix)

Malistice Kingdom

This kingdom is full of all supernatural beings. King Richard is lovingly and wisest king. He always tries his best to help each and every person in his kingdom. The people of kingdom also love the Royal family. Riley and Daniel are twins. Whenever they want to stay away from castle, they go to the house of any one of the villager and they all treat them like their own children.

You all will see other characters in further chapters. Till then enjoy!!!

So this is my first story. I hope you all will love this story:)

This is the prologue of my first story, please look forward to it. 

I will try my best to take you into a world full of supernatural possibilities.

staytunedwithRu~:) :)