In the Rooms

Hello everyone, I'm working on this fanfiction ( heck, that's why you're here, why am I even talking ) and I wanted to clarify some point beforehand.

First : I'm against ships not established by the author, so there's no ship in this story, only marvelous friendship.

Second : At some point, if you read the synopsis, you'll encounter two characters with the same name and surname. Recall I'll call the youngers by they first names, and the olders by their surnames. Do tell if there is any confusion.

Third : is there a third ? Ah, yes, I might as well say it is a fanfiction watch the show based on the anime, not the manga, and it'll be anyways a bit different as I hint about depression and trauma.

Are those three points okay with you ? Great. Then I shall introduce my fourth point.

Fourth : Enjoy and don't hesitate to comment !

Prologue :          In The Rooms

When Aomine opened his eyes, he confirmed he was not on the roof anymore. He straightened, only to see a Kuroko Tetsuya looking at him from the side. He frowned, surprised.

— Hm... Tetsu ? he asked, not yet out of his slumber. What are you doing here and... Wait. First, where are we ?

He saw a blink of surprise too on Kuroko's face, but quickly forgot it. The young man looked up to their environment and answered :

— About that... I don't know either. I never came here before. For how we together came here, I can tell it's not natural.

— Huh ? What do you mean ?

— I mean I woke up here and there was no one, and suddenly you appeared before me and you woke up.

There was a long silence. Aomine couldn't even bring himself to react to his friend's nonsense. Well, until Kise Ryota suddenly dropped just next to him.

— HECK !

— Now you believe me ? Hey, Kise-kun, wake up, please...

Kuroko moved next to Kise and proceeded to shake his arm. Aomine silently watched him do, while he analysed the whole situation. It seemed Kuroko was sent in this dark room by an unknown mean, then Kuroko saw him appear unconscious in front of him, and now it was Kise's turn to be teleported here. It really made no sense. Or was it something about Kuroko's misdirection over flow ? Himself knew he was already quite immunized to the technic, but nothing else he could come up with made sense. Seriously, what's happening here ?

Finally having enough of seeing Kuroko struggle, he shoved him aside.

— Let me try my own way, at this pace we're still here tomorrow.

And directly after saying that, he punched Kise in the stomach. The blond man suddenly shot upward in a terrible shriek. Aomine didn't need to turn around to know Kuroko arbored a disapproving frown, and he couldn't care less.

— Finally awake, dumbass ?

— Hey ! Why 'd'you hit me for ! the Kaijou player whined at Aomine's face.

— Shut up, annoying. We really don't need you to shout right now. There're other things we need to worry about.

Kise was about to resume his accusating speech when he abruptly stopped, and looked behind Aomine's shoulder.

— Oh, hey, Kuroko-chi ! You're here, too ! Huh... And Akashi-chi, Momoi-chi and Midorima-chi, too... ?

That remark made his two friends turn around to, in fact, see their three former teammates falling on the ground. However, they were already awake when they appeared. Momoi almost fell, and Akashi catch her before she hit the ground.