Chapter 6: Cafeteria.

The twins walked into the cafeteria as if they owned the place. They walked with grace in their steps, their backs straightened and their eyes looking forward. They chose their meals and sat at an empty table in the middle of the room.

"Everybody is looking at us." Jin laughed.

"That's nothing new. We're fabulous." Harley winked.

"True." Jin nodded.

"Have you seen Jimin lately?"

"Miss him already?"

"No." Harley shook her head. "There was something weird with him. His eyes reminded me of Jihee."

"You don't even know the guy."

She rolled her eyes. "Have you seen him, or not?"

"No. He got up early in the morning. He's ignoring me." Jin explained.

"I wish my roommate would ignore me." She ate some chips and looked at her brother. "I feel like I'm living with a hyperactive Barbie doll."

"That must be nice." Jin joked.

"Not when you're Adam Wednesday and your roommate is Dora the explorer."

"Being ignored isn't that great either. It feels lonely."

"Are you admitting a weakness?" Harley mocked. "Oh poor baby."

"Shut up brat."

"It's fine dude. I'm having issues adjusting as well."

"I still don't understand why were we sent here. From all the university in the country, why did they picked up this one?" Jin wondered. There was nothing notable about the school itself. It wasn't even in top three.

Harley shrugged. "Who cares anyway? We have two more years and we're out of here."

"Leave. This is our table." The copycats were next to them, glaring at Harley. Their leader was the one who spoke. "You can stay." She pointed at Jin.

"Well, aren't you a delight?" Harley smirked. "No." And she went back to ignoring the girl.

The girls put down on the fable their food trays and crossed their arms on her chest, tapping her foot on the floor. "Leave." The girl hissed. "This is our table."

Harley looked at Jin, Jin looked back at her and both burst out laughing. "What are you? Twelve? Haven't you learned to share?" Harley asked with a smirk on her face. "This table doesn't have your name on it so get lost."

The girl took her bottle of coke and emptied it on Harley's head. "Sorry, I thought you are the trash can."

"This is it." Harley's hands formed into fist, rose to her feet and lounged towards the girl. Jin was faster. He jumped up and caught his sister by the waist and dragged her back. "I'm going to kill her." She yelled as she tried to escape her brother's clutches.

"This is what you get for drooling on someone else's boyfriend, you bitch." The girl yelled back.

"I don't even know your boyfriend you toothpaste." Harley kicked her legs towards the girl.

Jin rolled his eyes and managed to take her out of the cafeteria. "Calm down you crazy person."

"Let me go. I want to rip out her hair extensions." Harley was still yelling. The students were gawking at her as her brother dragged her with him. Once they were in her room, Jin released her.

"Think this through. If you hit her now, mom and dad are going to find out. For the love of God it's our first day of classes."

Harley was looking in the mirror, her hair was soaked and sticky. "She started it."

"We need to be smarter." Jin replied. "Take a shower and we'll talk about it. I'll wait."

"Fine." Harley took a towel, changing clothes and marched annoyed to the bathroom.

The hot water soothed her nerves and relaxed her. She was thankful that Jin stopped her, she had no idea how bad she would unleash herself. She wasn't a violent person, she hated violence with all her heart. The moment the girl spoke in a condescending tone and looked at her like she was some bug that needed to be squashed, Harley lost it.

The memories she tried so hard to bury deep, came back with a force. Memories of how she was bullied, memories of Jihee. She closed her eyes and sighed. She already hated the place. Not that she loved the other more, but some of those students brought the worst in her. She took her time washing her body and hair.

Jin was laying on her bed, thinking about their next move. If they would go and confront her directly, it would made them look back. If they did nothing, it would make them look weak. So the rational part of his brain came with the idea of playing her a little. Attack her where it hurts her the most, her relationship. Surely if the guy would love her, he wouldn't cheat on her.

"Have you thought about what we should do?" Harley asked as soon as she stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and a loose sweater that showed her bare shoulder.

"We go after the boyfriend." Jin replied in a dry voice.

"Smart move." Harley nodded. "You want to do it?"

"We don't know if he's gay and I don't want to find out. I'm not exactly gay either. You try." Jin explained.

"Okay then. How are we going to find out his schedule?"

"We break into the faculty server." Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

Harley clapped her hands and opened her laptop. "Give me a few minutes."

Jin wasn't a genius when it came to hacking, but his sister was the best. She loved looking into things that she shouldn't look. For her it was about the power. The power to look into things nobody knew. To search the dark corners of the internet.

"I'm in." Harley sated after a few moments of typing relentlessly. "Should I get the schedule for the copycats as well?"

"It wouldn't hurt." Harley printed out Namjoon's schedule as well as the girl's.

The girl name was Suji. It also helped the fact that she saw the pictures of the students. "His name is Min Yoongi."

"The boyfriend?" Jin raised his eyebrow.

"No, stupid. The guy I like. His name is Min Yoongi. The boyfriend is Kim Namjoon."

"Okay. What class does he have now?" Jin narrowed his eyes.

"English literature."

"We have the same class."

"Yep. Let's go." Harley picked up her books and walked together to England literature class. This time they chose a desk behind to Namjoon's. He was once again seated with Yoongi.