Untitled Part 2

A.N. Hey everyone here is the first chapter I hope that you like it and that it will make you want to read more.

Chapter 1

Kelsey’s POV:

I decided that after my start gazing and thinking time that I would go back to the house pack my things and write everyone a letter explaining why I am leaving. But I can’t bring myself to leave this place just yet. I need to look at these stars just a little bit longer. They are like little diamonds in the sky. So bright and their brightness makes me think that they hold everyone in the worlds hope. They hold mine, I know that for a fact. They give me hope for our future. As I lay on the hood of my car I can’t help but think that even though Ren and I’s story may not be over. It seems that fate our author has hit a huge, mammoth, gargantuan writer’s block. While thinking about this my hands has slowly started to rest and stroke my lower stomach without me realizing it. I have started to notice that about me ever since I found out I was expecting. Yes, you heard that right; I am pregnant. And before you get all bent out of shape, yes, the baby’s Ren’s. You see I was going to tell him, but then something happened and I had thought I had lost the baby. Good news is that I didn’t. Bad news is that before I could utter a word to Ren about it he was taken and now that we have him back he doesn’t remember me or love me like he did.

Back at the house:

I was surprised that I got all of my stuff packed and made the multiple trips to get it into my car without waking anyone up. Now as I look around my now barren and empty room I get that same feeling deep inside of me, barren and empty, and it breaks my heart. I get out the papers, pens, and envelopes that I put aside earlier and start to write the letters to my loved ones. I place them on my bed in an order along with the presents I am leaving each and every one of them. I am also leaving behind all of the goddess’s gifts to us to help on our quest. I figure Nilima can be the one to use them now. So for Nilima I left the Goddesses gifts and my love Ren, as well as my friendship. For Kishan I left a photo album on flash drive that contains pictures of him me and him and Ren and all of us as a big happy family.  For Mr. Kadam I left an adventure book of mysteries and puzzles that the reader must figure out and he got a picture flash drive too.  And for Ren he got the home pregnancy test, the test the doctors took and ultrasound pictures.  The letters were hard to write especially Ren’s. And with these pregnancy hormones I started to cry a lot. I hid Ren’s under Mr. Kadam’s because I only wanted him to know about our baby if he remembered. After I laid the all on my bed I left for good back to a place that won’t feel lie home for a while or until I get my love back.

Ren’s POV:

I couldn’t sleep. I can’t remember Kelsey or ever loving her. She seems like she is a very nice girl and she really acts like she loves me. But how could I ever love someone who isn’t Indian like me? It goes against everything my parents taught me. I didn’t mean for her to hear what I said to Kishan, but all of it was true. I can’t love her because I am starting to love Nilima. She gets me. I feel horrible for what I said and how that made her lock herself in her room away for everyone. She didn’t even come down to eat and that worries me. Dinner was awkward the only person who would talk to me and not ignore me was Nilima. Kishan and Mr. Kadam were mad at me. I will go and talk to her in the morning and apologize. I then heard noises that sounded like someone moving around and packing then taking it outside and into a car. I stayed still and listened but didn’t hear anything for a few minutes. Then I heard someone crying a lot. I figured it was Kelsey but she stopped after a while. Soon after that I fell asleep determined to talk to Kelsey when I woke up. Before I fell into a deep slumber I faintly heard a car start then drive off.

In the morning:

I woke up before everyone else and I went to the kitchen. I made me and Kelsey some tea, I mean I made her hurt and I’m going to wake her up early in the morning to talk to me so it’s the least I could do. When the tea was done I walked up to her room and noticed the door was slightly ajar. ‘Well at least she came out or is letting people in.’ I thought to myself. I pushed the door open and walked in with my head bent down to show I meant no harm or hostility. When I looked up I noticed everting was almost barren and the bed was not slept in. When I looked at the bed closer I noticed the letters and boxes. I dropped the mugs of tea and called for Kishan and Mr. Kadam to come quickly. I know why the room looked like this Kelsey had left and it was all my fault. They came running in along with Nilima.

“What’s wrong?”

“Where is Kelsey?”

“What did you do? What happened? Where is she?”

They all asked at the same time so I told them she left and it was because of me…..

A.N. Hehe sorry guys but we gotta keep you on your toes and interested so. Again we hoped you liked it and the next chapter shouldn’t take as long to get up as this one did. And I (Hanna) am so so so sorry about that. But anyways bye see ya next time!! ~Hanna & Ashley (co-author/beta).