i. how to woo douxie casperan

This is a Douxie x Sassy!Y/N, and some basic details, you both are in high school, you are 16 he is in 17 but you're both in the same grade. Your friend group consists of me and the whole TOA gang.

This was based off a Jercy story here on Wattpad called "How to Woo Jason Grace"

Warning! This contains football talk (American Football). Because I'm somewhat of a football nerd.

Y/N's POV

What wondrous weather, it's so cold that I'm forced to dress up like an Inuit.

"Hey! (y/n)! Get you ass over here!" Angelique calls.

"I don't have one." I mumble to myself.

The whole gang is waiting for class to start, talking, oblivious to the weather. Claire with her boyfriend Jim, Toby with his gf Darcy, Angelique with Jason Grace. Aja and Krel. Steve no where in sight, probably with Pepperjack. And me? I'm single. Hopelessly in love with the one boy in my school that I never had a real convo with, Douxie Casperan. Lead of Arcadia's boy football team, all-star wide receiver.

As I join them, Claire smirks. Here comes the teasing. Why don't they ever target Krel?

"There's Miss Single." she says.

"Guys, stop teasing her." Aja says, truly looking sympathetic, "We all ready know she's gonna die alone."

Everyone erupts into laughter and Aja looks around, puzzled.

I'm used to their joking now, I punch Claire in the shoulder, "Just you wait."

"Oh yes." Angelique rolls her dark brown eyes playfully, "I'm sure Douxie's just gonna come to you. You need advice, and I will give you it." She holds up all her fingers, "10 steps."

Before she could say anything more a voice that I know too well calls out, "I heard my name?"

My hand drifts unconsciously to my hair to straighten it. Douxie Casperan.

Everyone is stunned into silence, except Angelique.

"We were talking about your football game!" Angelique says in a voice that is supposedly enthusiastic, "That catch you made at the 30 yard line? In that weather? Amazing."

Douxie flushes a bit by the compliment, "It was nothin'. But I saw the run you made into the touchdown after you faked the throw, they couldn't get within 5 yards to you."

Right. Both Angelique and Douxie are football stars. Except Angelique is the quarterback for Arcadia's girl team and named captain.

Jason frowns and pulls Angelique closer, "Yeah, each ball she threw flew right into the wide receiver's hands, they didn't even have to do anything."

Jason and Douxie glare at each other. I also forgot to mention that they were rivals, Jason is the captain for boy's team but him and Douxie pretty much have equal talents.

Angelique doesn't bat an eyelash at the two of them, probably used to it by now, but she's typing furiously into her phone. A second later my phone pings.

 A second later my phone pings

I frown. Maybe she should be more specific.

I feel somebody breathing on my neck.

"Ooh, that's easy darlin', just introduce yourself." Darci says leaning over my shoulder.

I didn't really want to just walk up there and introduce myself for no goddamn reason.

"Oh, Douxie, I almost forgot, I know a big fan of yours. I think she watched all of your games this season!" Angelique pulls Douxie by the arm over to me.

Douxie looks at me with a little recognition, "Oh, I've seen you before, (y/n) right?"

I held out a hand, "Yep. (y/n) (y/l). Nice to finally meet you."

He shook it firmly, "Cool."

"Hey, Doux!"

Douxie let go of my hand, "That's my friends, I gotta go, but I guess I'll see all of you guys later?"

Everyone murmured in agreement and he ran to his group.

"See?" Claire says, "That wasn't so hard."

My phone pings again.

"Thanks for the moral support guys

"Thanks for the moral support guys." I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

END OF PART ONE!