Cleaning the house First Part

Deep in the great tomb of Nazarick, Momonga lay on his bed as he reflected on the outcome of the trial.

*Shigh* Man, I never would have expected it, yesterday a lot happened, I almost fell from the throne, it had not even occurred to me that now I can truly see the souls, the only good thing is that I discovered that NPCs also have souls and they are not just empty shells, that would have depressed me enormously, the cherry on the cake was when I analyzed the automaton, his soul said that it had just completed its editing and fortunately with his testimony I was able to make a verdict of innocence credible for the majority of the charges, even the most guilty got away with minimal jail time, community service, or fines, with all three being the worst.

*START FLASBACK*

"Given the new information provided by Turing Test, we can give some lenience, although only a handful committed serious crimes, all attacked the capital of Equestria intending to take it and overthrow the current government, so all will have to face a punishment."

The furies had divided the repentant prisoners into three large groups, to the left of the room were the minor criminals, those who participated for support and those who participated because they believed it was the right thing to do, in the center were moderate crimes, those who cheated and those who unintentionally hurt others, those who denied help when they were in a position to give it, in addition to sharing the minor crimes, to the right of the room were the most serious crimes, those who had attacked, lied and stolen with intention and little to no regret for their actions, in addition to sharing the crimes of the rest.

The Overlord's hand rose to point at the group on the left and began to pass judgment.

"All of you will do community service," -the hand of the skeleton moved to the group in the center- "all of you will have prison and community service after this," -the hand moved again and pointed to the group on the right- "all of you will pay a fine, have jail and community service, the amounts and duration, will remain in the hooves of the diarchy, and finally," - the skeleton's hand moved to the group in front of the rest, who was still under Demiurge's' Mantra of Domination'- " You will receive special treatment, you will be under the care of my furies for a week, after that, you will receive the combined punishment of the other three groups, that is, you will perform triple community service, serve double jail time and pay a fine, with this the Judgment is over, [Gate], Demiurge."

"Yes, [Go through the portal]"

The group of creatures advanced with horror on their faces, they wanted to scream, oppose and curse, but it was impossible, their last instruction was to answer truthfully, so they could only speak if they were asked something when the group finished crossing the portal, the furies left behind them immediately, but not before bowing to the supreme being; after these, the Archdemon did the same, and once he left, the portal was closed.

"Rest assured princesses, the prisoners will be returned in a perfect physical condition; as for you, Mr. Mustang, your sentence will be similar to that of the group on the right, simply doubled, now, I have some final words for you, as well as for the diarchy."

The skeleton took a completely straight-back stance that exuded authority.

"It is good to be idealistic, to want to innovate and/or improve the lives of everyone around you, but you must always bear in mind that everything that can offer great benefit can also be used to do great evil,"-the Overlord he turned his attention to the sisters- "to be careful and scrutinize anything new, it is the responsibility of a leader, but to measure everything by its negative points ignoring the positive ones, it is the behavior of an inept,"