Flutter to your heart (not really) [ch3]

The bunblebee was quickly snatched away and taken to the vet by the yellow and pink Pegasus pony, fluttershy (who was watching the whole time and probably threw up), fluttershy looked at them with a look of horror, worry, concern and with the feeling that she needs to sprout a seedling from her butthole. She called a taxi and Ed Sheeran coukd be heard from a distance away, slowly but surely getting closer and louder. As the taxi driver rolled down the window, it bursted the eardrums of everyone and everything within close proxhimity. Their window was tinted black so nobody could see the identity of the Ed sheeran fan who plays his music too loud so everyone was watching attentively to see their face while the window rolled down. As the window creaked they could finally know who was the owner of the black and white zebra prink vauxhaul. They all stared intensely at the window as it rolled down, revealing ginger gair, glasses, a ginger beard, a funky smile but suddenly the driver asked if anyone wanted autigraphs and they were confused until he started to sing galway girl from ed sheerans famous divide album, everyone gasped as they saw his fluffy, ginger brows.
Fluttershy ented his car and was never seen again.. Just before Ed took off, he winked at bear, making Tony furious. Tony started glowing red and growing until he was larger than tge sun and he stomped on Eddie until he became fertilizer.

[End of ch2: Flutter to your heart (not really]

This long chapter makes up for the short one before lol.