chap2. dirty dancing

chapter two

It was around 9:15pm and I was making my way over to the bridge with Baby, we were talking about how much she hated dancing with Neil and that he had no self-respect, he just threw it all out their.

I saw Billy and waved at has he walked over and pulled me in for a hug but noticed I was quite cold so he didn't wait around.

"This is a staff-only zone, so you gotta keep it a secret." He spoke while looking at us both as he was picked him the watermelons and Baby grabbed one to help him carry them.

We made our way across the bridge and into a building, the music was blaring out and incredibly loud as Billy pushed the door's open, I saw people dancing but more grinding up on each other and rubbing their bodies incredibly close together as we pushed through the crowd with men checking me out Baby and Billy dropped the watermelons and I stood in the middle of them as I rested my head on Billy's shoulder.

"Could you imagine dancing like this on the main floor?" He shouted above the music to both of us as I laughed while playing with the rings on my fingers.

"Max would close down first." He added making Baby laugh as she was fascinated by the dancing which made me chuckle even though I dance like this 50% of the time Baby isn't used to it.

"Hayley is good at this sort of dancing." Baby replied louder so Billy could hear as he looked at me with a grin as I laughed and nudged his shoulder.

Suddenly, Johnny and his partner walked in and everyone cheered as he took a sip from his friends beer and danced to the music while leading his partner in and started dancing with her.

"That's my cousin, Johnny Castle!" Billy said as he put his arm around my shoulder, "He got me the job here."

"You'd assume they were a couple wouldn't you?" Billy asked making me confused as I believed they were as well, Billy handed me a beer which I accepted and started sipping slowly.

"Aren't they?" I asked while looking towards the ground and noticed how high my skirt was and decided to pull it down slightly.

"Nope, they haven't been since we were kids." Billy replied as he watched them dance as he lifted his partner onto his shoulders and she danced before he put her down carefully.

Johnny started making his way over to us and I made direct eye contact with him but looked away and pushed my hair away from my shoulder's revealing my dress and tanned arms.

Johnny nudged Billy making him jump slightly. "Yo, cuz. What are they doing here?" he spoke as his voice sent shivers down my spine as I turned to face Baby, I could feel his stare on me.

"I invited them, so they're with me." Billy replied as he smiled at me and I crossed my arms over my chest as Johnny's eyes trailed over me before he walked over back to Penny and continued dancing until they both started dancing towards us.

He noticed me sipping the beer slowly as he walked up to me and took the drink out of my hands and made a signal with his index finger for me to dance with him as he smirked at me, I smiled before rolling my eyes and taking his hand as he laughed.

He pushed through the crowd before pulling my waist tightly as my body pressed up against his and he smirked again, his started moving his hips against mine and I instantly knew what would make him go wild, I turned around and pushed him against him and grinned my ass all over him as his hands rubbed all over my body before he turned me around again and placed my hands around his neck as our bodies moved perfectly against each other but I wasn't going to let him win so as the song ended I walked away from him and smirked before walking back over to Billy and Baby.