Chapter 5: Another Part of the Plan Ruined

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and follows. Here is chapter 5 of this story and I apologize for not continuing on this story since I couldn't think of anything else, but here is another chapter of this story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After reuniting with his mother, (Y/N) decided to give her a chance only not fully since he is sceptical on what he heard from her. Everyone of his friends heard what they did causing Rachel and Nick to be hated by them, but when his mother's story is heard they only hated them a little bit. Right now he's sitting in class with Prof. Port talking about a story of his past....................
(Y/N): (Tyson, everytime I hear that name I hate it. If my mom is telling the truth I will kill him!)
Pyrrha: " You okay (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. I'm fine, just thinking."
Pyrrha: "What happens if your mother is telling the truth?"
(Y/N): "I'll give her a chance."
...................the class ends with (Y/N) walking through the halls of Beacon, he heard his real father is actually there with Sandra as he looked for them. He walks further until he hears a voice, he slightly opens the door to see Sandra talking on his scroll until he listens further.....................
Sandra: "Look, everything is falling apart with the plan, they know the truth and I don't think I can keep this up Tyson."
....................his eyes widen hearing his name, he breathes hard in anger and rushes in to hold her down holding her scroll in his hand moving it to his ear.....................
Tyson 'on scroll': "Sandra? Sandra what's wrong?"
(Y/N): "Well, if it isn't the voice of the melted faced fuck!"
Tyson 'on scroll': "(Y/N), you son of a bitch!"
(Y/N): "I never thought I'd hear your voice again, but at least you're nowhere near my mother you asshole!"
Tyson 'on scroll': "You ruined everything for me!"
(Y/N): "You ruined my family! You forced my mother to cheat on my dad, you got them to divorce, you threatened my mother, and you abused me tricking them to get involved with it. And now I find out Sandra is apart of trying to make my father forget my mother? You definitely are on my bad side for good! You just better hope I don't find you!"
...................he hangs up to look down at Sandra seeing fear in her eyes, he took her to Ozpin's office with his family there as she told the truth of the plan with her being hired to date Braxton so he would forget Diane forever. Diane gets angry yelling in anger rushing at Sandra to beat her down as Braxton pulls her away hugging her from behind...................
Diane: "Damn you, damn Tyson. Is should've had him arrested for blackmailing me and threatening me."
Hannah: "And to think I called him my dad."
Nick: "I want to kill that son of a bitch! I don't want to be called by his last name again!"
Braxton: "Sandra, I want a divorce and I never want to see you again."
Sandra: "I'm sorry okay, he came up to me and told me the plan. I was against it, but he threatened me with making me his plaything for his gang members."
Ozpin: "Gang members?"
(Y/N): "What gang?"
Sandra: "The Savage Sharks and Tyson's the leader."

3rd P.O.V

.....................everyone's eyes widen hearing that name even more shocking is that Tyson is the leader, Sandra was placed under the protection of Atlas as a victim until Tyson is apprehended. (Y/N) is in Vale walking down the street knowing his mother was telling the truth of everything Tyson did, he walks past a building hearing screams which gets his attention to see Pyrrha approached by a group which looked like fans which made her nervous.....................
Pyrrha: "I'm happy you're all my fans, but you're overwhelming me."
Random Female Fan 1: "I can't believe you're the great Pyrrha Nikos, I always wanted to meet you."
Random Male Fan 1: "And you're beautiful in real life, how about we get to know each other."
Pyrrha: "Um, I'm afraid I can't."
Random Male Fan 1: "Oh please, I insist."
....................(Y/N) gets annoyed of how persistent the guys is, he walked up to them putting his arm between them getting the group's attention....................
(Y/N): "Sorry, she said she's not interested. So, not need to keep it further."
Random Male Fan 1: "Hang on, you look familiar."
Random Female Fan 2: "Oh my gosh, you're (Y/N) (Nick Name) (L/N). This day gets better!"
Random Female Fan 3: "Wow, so cool!"
Random Female Fan 1: "Wait, are you two dating?"
(Y/N)/Pyrrha: *eyes widen in shock* "What?!"
Random Female Fan 3: "That's so awesome!"
Random Male Fan 1: "Hey man, I'm sorry I didn't mean to flirt with her."
Random Male Fan 2: "Better than a dream team."
Random Female Fan 2: "It's a dream couple."
Pyrrha: "I think it's time for us to go. Right (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, sure."
.....................they run off as fast as they can away from the group until they made it tight landing pads that takes them to Beacon. They breathe hard from running so fast.....................
Pyrrha: "I never expected a fan club today, but thanks for the help (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "No problem. But, now they're going to start calling us the Champion Couple or the Dream Couple now because of what happened."
Pyrrha: "Yep."
.....................(Y/N) chuckle while Pyrrha giggles after that as they take a Bullhead back to Beacon after a long day.....................

Pyrrha P.O.V

.....................after that Pyrrha returned to her dorm as she's in the bathroom looking at the mirror thinking on what happened today with the fan club, when she thought of it she blushes with her heart beating fast thinking of (Y/N). She walks in the room to her bed as she sits down looking at the floor....................
Nora: "Thinking about (Y/N)?"
Pyrrha: *screams* "Nora! What do you mean?"
Nora: "I know of a certain fan club that started saying that you and (Y/N) would be a dream couple. I'd say it's perfect."
Pyrrha: "Nora, please stop! I don't need to be annoyed by it."
Nora: "Oh come on Pyrrha, you like him and I know he likes you. What's there to hide?"
.....................Pyrrha starts thinking knowing that (Y/N) is her friend and even with both of their status he treats her like a normal person instead of a rival or a fellow fighter which made her happy and she does the same which she can tell makes him happy with a smile on her face thinking about him still."
Pyrrha: (I guess it couldn't hurt to hang out with him once.)

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)