xxv.

"You brought a wolf into my home?" Araya Calavera questioned the two teenagers in anger.

"We brought two alphas." Stiles smirked innocently at the women.

"This one's paid for." the man tells the girl as he nodded down the bar.

Adele smiled brightly as she downed the shot that had been placed in front of her, before waving lightly to the man before joining the dance floor again.

Malia and Adele were dancing when Kira joined them worried.

"Something's happening." Kira worried as Adele kept an eye of the hunter monitoring the club.

"We know." Adele ignored the girl as she continued to move her body.

"What do we do?" Kira questioned.

"You blend in." Adele rolled her eyes, causing Kira to look at the girl clueless.

"Dance with us, dumbass." Malia laughed, causing realization to hit Kira.

"Not like that, though." Adele laughed as she eyed the teenage boy with the walkie starring at them.

"Come on, you're going to get us killed." Adele taught the girl how to dance.

Once Kira got the hang of it, Malia kept her going while Adele allowed her body to slow a little so she could keep an eye of the hunters.

"Ready?" Adele raised an eyebrow at the girls as she danced close to them, three hunters now surrounding them.

Kira dropped her nun chucks and Malia grinned before the three took charge of the fight.

Taking the hunters down was an easy task as they seemed to have less training than the inner circle of the Calaveras.

A few people took notice to the take down, but seeing as it was Mexico, very few cared.

Adele and the other two girls soon found Scott as they made their way behind closed doors.

The group slowly walked down the halls when suddenly gas began to leak from behind the corner.

"Shit." Adele spoke as the gas soon appeared above them.

"Wolfsbane. It's wolfbane. Get out of here, Kira, get out of here!" Scott worried.

"Look out!" Adele yelled to Kira as she finally drew in a breath of wolfsbane.

Kira tried to fight, but went down anyway.

"Someone who has been an alpha only a few months should be more careful when facing a hunter of 40 years." Araya grinned at Scott and winked at Adele.

"All we want is Derek." Adele glared at the women.

"Oh alma gemela, you're a long way from home." the woman smiled as she watched the blonde fight the wolfbane.

"You don't know where he is either." Adele's face fell as she looked at the women.

Araya glared at the girl before shocking her with a baton to put her out.

"Everything looked okay, but then I found these." Scott place the canister of bullets onto the counter.

"I sent a picture to Deaton, he said that it's the mark of a family of hunters based out of Mexico." Scott informed Stiles, who observed the bullets.

"The Calaveras." Adele spoke, appearing at the entrance of the room.

"Adele." Scott let out in surprise.

"You're not the first one to notice Derek's gone missing." Adele joined the three at the table.

"What would they want with Derek?" Lydia asked the blonde.