Spider-Man:A new beggining

Spider-Man swings through a snowy New York before diving right into the camera.WOOOHOOOO.

                2 MONTHS LATER
Spider-Man stylishly swings through a barely woken up New York.He swings in perfect arcs.POV.He runs along the side of an apartment building before leaping off into a head first dive.He woos and aahs as he swings.He feels a sense of fulfillment.The sky is where he belongs.He used to be afraid of heights now it feels like his best friend.His mood is at an all time high because its the first day of college.Spider-Man checks his old,trusty watch(which is actually built into the suit).It reads 08:45

SPIDER-MAN
I should have just enough time to do a little spidey work.

He spots a group of about 15 men trying to hack an Atm.

SPIDER-MAN
Bingo.

He web zips before performing a head first dive towards the ground.He slams his fist into the rock hard concrete causing the thugs to fall on their backside.A perfect 'superhero landing' if you will.A thug fires a bullet at Spider-Man.

Spider-Man leaps onto a wall.The bullet manages to skim past Spider-Mans shouldier,leaving a tear.

Spider-Man looks at the tear before
slowly  looking back at the shooter.He jumps off the wall and menacily walking towards the robber.The robber nervously backs up towards the back wall.Spider-Man stares down the robber  and corners him.The other thiefs watch scared for their friend.

SPIDER-MAN
Do you know,how much this suit cost me to make?

THIEF
(Anxiously)I-im sorry Sir.

SPIDER-MAN
You should be.

Spider-Man takes another step.He has that look.That look when your about to kill.Suddenly an alarm goes off.BEEP BEEP BEEP.Spider-Man looks at his clock.Its 09:00.

SPIDER-MAN
Uh oh.Gotta run.

Spider-Man leaps up into the air and fires webs in a sort of tornado like action.This webs up all the robbing bastards.Spider-Man runs up the wall and sprints across the rooftop.He thwips a web and swings in a perfect arc.

Cut to:

A class of around 70 students is currently sitting in silence listening to MR.CONNORS.A kind,intelligent man yet passionate and certainly not a push over.Peter Parker disturbs this silence when he bursts through the door of the class.He holds a stack of books and is exhausted.

Mr CONNORS
Who are you?

PETER
(Out of breath)Im Peter Parker,sir.I apoligize for being la-

MR CONNORS
(Interrupting)I dont care sit down.Dont let it happen again.

PETER
Yes sir.

Peter walks to his desk,ashamed.Everyone looks at him like hes got eight legs or something.

Cut to:

LATER

Peter sits alone in his room,improving his suit.He speaks to himself.

PETER PARKER
Shouldve knocked that guy out.Tore my perfect suit.Now its all....broken.Even the lenses dont work.

Theres a knock on the door.

PETER PARKER
(Shouting)UMMMM Just a second!

Peter tosses his suit under his bed

Peter opens the door.Hes greeted by a young boy named HARRY OSBORN.(played by Drew Starkey)Stands awkwardly.He looks really nerdy yet charming and quippy.Just like Peter.

PETER
Do I know you?

HARRY
No,not yet.I seen you earlier.You must have some balls to be late on the first day of class.

PETER
Gotta admit,wasnt intentional.

HARRY
Really?Not a morning person are you?

PETER
No,beds always most confy when it shouldnt be.

Harry chuckles.Peter smiles,its been a while since he made someone laugh.

HARRY
(Noticing water dripping from ceiling)This really is a shithole huh?

PETER
Yup.Hey its home.

HARRY
Its way better then mine and Gwens.

PETER
Whos Gwen?

HARRY
Shes my other neighbour.Lemme tell you.(puts his hand on Peters shoulder).You into clever chicks?

PETER
I guess.

HARRY
Well then you will love this Gwen girl.Shes hot,clever and smart.Shes the full package really.The guy across from me said shes like a shot of espresso.

PETER
Thats cute.

HARRY
I think hes into guys though.

PETER
(Slapping Harrys shoulder)The more options the better.

HARRY
Fuck off man.

Peter and Harry laugh as they exit the room.

Cut to:Later

The camera follows a mans feet as he walks through a room.The rooms full of animal heads,a bear rug and other cool stuff.You get the picture.An elderly man sits at a desk facing away from us.Smoking a cigar.He turns to reveal ANTHONY KRAVINOFF.Once,the worlds greatest hunter.Otherwise known as Kraven.Theres a knock at the door.

ANTHONY KRAVINOFF
Fuck off!

In walks SERGEI KRAVINOFF.A tall,bald man wearing a jacket made out of tiger skin.He has a menacing,russian accent.

SERGEI
I need to speak with you father.

ANTHONY
What is the reason for your btohering?

SERGEI
Ive developed lung cancer father.

ANTHONY
Doesnt surprise me.You always were weak.

SERGEI.
Father,im dying.

ANTHONY
Cool.

SERGEI
You dont care?

ANTHONY
Why should I?

SERGEI
Im your son.Your only,son.

ANTHONY
Your also a pain in the ass,my only pain in the ass.

SERGEI
Father.As my last action on earth I want to give you a gift.

ANTHONY
Im listening.

SERGEI
Im going to fill(points to an empty cabinet) that cabinet.

ANTHONY
With what?

SERGEI
With Spider-Man.