✰︬ ׅ ☇︎︎ 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 ׅ %⠀⠀

” The fact that i got cancelled because i lost a battle of Patty cake is....you know what, it's actually pretty reasonable. ” — vying

 —🪶 ꞌꞋ  𖥻   In a reasonably small town in California lies freedom well at least for the organizers of "vying"

 —🪶 ꞌꞋ  𖥻   In a reasonably small town in California lies freedom well at least for the organizers of "vying". Vying is a newly introduced series/company scattered internationally where they rent out small and vacant town's in different countries. Sounds sketchy right? It's really not , they use those town to gather huge batches of people to participate in challenges to slowly make their way up to the half million check prize. The competition takes around 1 or more months depending on how slowly the people get eliminated.

Once again like every year the season of vying [which streams on Hulu/j] begins but this seasons seems more promising because this generation has questionable ways of conuring the challenges.

A total of 30 players have been selected in each location due to pandemic which prevented a huge batch this year. However lots of drama is guaranteed this season.

A house..well mansion is provided for all the participants to get comfortable for the season, they are required to bring enough of their own clothing for the season, a washer is provided for all the participants to use. The only expense of this whole experience is the entry ticket if their audition is accepted by the producers of the show, total cost of the whole season; $250. Medical care is gifted courtesy of the producers as well as any precautions regarding health will be attended by the show without any expenses. Foods and Drinks will be restocked by the staff anytime needed...also with no expense.

Vying hopes you hype yourself up to sign up and send your audition video to www.vyingmix.com

ᘡ   🌕ㅤ۪ㅤ۫   ♡ㅤ۪ㅤ۫   ꒱

©JiVENICE

NEXT : RULES AND FORMS