👼🏻 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

you rushed outside after dr. jaebum let go.

he always does this to me, why?

not looking around and being your clumsy self, you bumped into someone.

"i'm so sorry!"

you said as you tried to help her get up but was quickly rebuffed.

"ew, don't touch me!"

she said giving a disgusting look as if you were unworthy.

"rookie, you can't just bump into professional doctors and then touch them!"

she yelled.

it was her, again. one of korea's talented female doctors who has a pretty face, belongs in a wealthy family and is close to doctor jaebum. basically, experiencing the holy trinity.

people said that doctor jess and jaebum were secretlydating because their parents are close, they both work in the same hospital, they both graduated at the same high school, they both can play any sport, and they both start with j, already a lot of commonalities.

"rookie, next time you bump into someone, you have to act in a responsible manner. do you understand?"

she yelled like crazy in the middle of the hospital.

according to her smart brain, lending a hand is not acting responsibly. wow no one she's a doctor.

"yes, i'm sorry doctor jess. i promise it won't happen again,"

you say in a quiet voice.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

it has already been a month since you've been working at the hospital.

now you're close to many doctors and even to some rookie nurses. it was monday again and your first patient  was waiting in front of room one hundred and one.

slightly excited to meet doctor jaebum, you walk happily and open the door seeing an unwanted scene.

why does this always happen to me? doctor. jaebum, why are you like this to me?