𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀. 𝙔𝘼𝙉!𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡

Y/n's pronouns= They/them

WARNING THIS CONTAINS; Dark themes, obsession, forced affection mentions of death and a lot more following those lines.

___________

"Oh love,, we're meant to be,,!"

__________

I FINALLY SET FOOT    in a place I never thought I would return, after all these months I'm finally reuniting with my best friend, Karl.

I was dressed in a long sleeve shirt, a trench coat for warmth and some regular pants and shoes. Wondering around Kinoko Kingdom was odd, the mushrooms we're covered in vines, but I guess that made it even more beautiful.

The night was approaching as I made my way to an old looking library, after checking most of the buildings there was only few I hadn't went through.

I swung the door open and a bell went off, a curious head peered at me from beside the book cases. A messy brunette with golden eyes soon dashed toward me, his eyes practically lit up as he got closer, he made it to me and there we stood, face to face. He looked as if he was too scared to touch me, no words were spoken. I finally made the first move, taking my arms and wrapping them around the brunette he melted in my touch and smiled widely, "I missed you, Karl." I whispered. His admiring eyes analyzed me as he hugged back, "I missed you more." he whispered back, sounding like he was on the edge of sobbing.

_Karls's POV_

My eyes laid steady on my book, I continued writing where I left off.

After months I can finally be with my love, my soulmate again. I know they love me, why would they agree to meet me if they didn't?

They're my everything, I dread the day I left their side, but now I can finally see their beautiful eyes, their smile, everything that makes them so perfect.

I need to make them officially mine, forever. I'll do anything for them, they're my one and only, they have my full heart, they're mine and only mine.

You don't know it yet, but I already have your heart.

I finished writing as I slipped my book into the bag I carry, a bell went of signifying that the front door opened. I pear through the book case, to see them,, they're just as perfect as when I met them, their beauty is absolutely breath taking.

I ran to them in total shock, hesitating on wether I should hug them or maybe speak or-

They then wrapped their arms around me, their embrace was so intoxicating. I couldn't help but hug back, I needed this so badly. An ounce of their love would make me go mad, I need more I need them.

_Back to your POV_

Karl was usually a touchy person, not in a bad way or anything! That just meant he liked hugs and holding hands,cuddles etc, it's platonic! Sounds weird I know but we're just friends, nothing more nothing less.

I pulled away from the warm embrace only to get sucked back into another, this time he held me tighted than before, he dug is head into my shoulder/neck and swayed side to side. It was comforting to say the least, he was never like this back then, but then again he was gone for about six months.

It lasted a long time, he finally let go and lead me to a stunning place, inside the library there was an opening with fancy chairs, a table, some plants that despite the rest of the kingdom looked normally watered, and a beautiful tea set.

His cheeks blushed as he let go of my hand, he motioned to the seat across from him, I sat down as he poured glasses of tea.

"Do you like tea now? I remember when we first met you hated certain types." He asked, he was oddly calm. "Yeah, I hang out with Niki now, all is well with us and she introduced me to all types!" I exclaimed happily.

He passed me a cup of tea as he poured himself one aswell, "I forgot to tell you! Remember Wilbur?" I asked cheerfully, he hummed in response, "We're finally dating now!" I exclaimed, his face went pale as he took out a book from his back pocket and began writing in it. I didn't dare utter a word after that, contemplating on if I said something wrong, had I made him mad? "Ah, good to hear. You guys always made a good pair. Except, who was that girl he was with? Sally was her name I believe, are you in some love triangle?" His voice was genuine as I denied there ever being something someone named 'Sally.'

He looked up from his book and moved his chair closer to mine, "Not trying to start drama, but I took a few pictures if that was the case." he always seemed to come prepared, his true intentions with snapping those pictures, or therefore when he got them was a total mystery. He rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a polorioid picture of them kissing.

I couldn't believe it, after all of these months he was cheating on me? A couple tears fell as I tried to contain my composer, "I know, I know." he comforted, "Maybe we can talk more at my house? It's getting late." Emotion overgrown me as I accepted his offer.

We took a short trip maybe five minutes to finally get inside, it was just how it used to be, his wooden coffee table with a burn mark on it from leaving too many candles on, the old smell that smelt of an old book. Though it was fairly dusty at some parts I took of my shoes after entering, he held my hand and led me to his old room.

There we sat and talked, manly about Wilbur. I told him that I was going to end things with Wilbur the next day. He held me tight as he traced some unknown letters on my back 'M, I, N?' it was just hard figuring out the last one. I shook it off as he leaned back and held me in his arms, we cuddled till I fell asleep.

_Karl's POV_

I can't believe I follows through with the plan I oh so longed for. Just a few old photos always does the trick, I held them in my arms, it was so intoxicating. The feeling of their arms around me, depending on me, they need me.

I never thought I'd get this close, with a bit more of this I can shape them into the best lover, my lover. My one and only, all mine. Nobody else can have them.

My body trembled thinking about the amount of love I would finally receive. I traced the word 'mine' with my thumb on their back. They're finally mine, finally mine.

--
I was going to make this longer, but the idea I had was going to be for the other Karl oneshot so yeah 😎😎❗ bye shawtys