The Female Lead For "Our Queen"

Parents: Unknown (Has been in foster care since birth)

Siblings: Unknown (Only Child)

Any Family Relatives: Unknown (Never knew her real parents or her family)

Name: Gabriella "Gabby" Nicole Belmont (Younger Than All of the Sins)

Supernatural Eye Color Based On Emotions: 🌈 All Colors 🌈 (❤️💙💚💖💛⭐️💜🧡🤍☑️🖤)

Standard Eye Color: 🤎

Angel Main Power: Power Mimicking/Mirroring

Reason: the Angel is more powerful than any other angel and demon combined because of their evil, hellish past on Earth.

Main Animal: Dragon

Color 🟰 Emotion

Red ❤️ Anger: a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility towards someone or something.

Blue 💙 Sadness: an emotional pain associated with, or characterized by, feelings of disadvantage, loss, despair, grief, helplessness, disappointment, and sorrow.

Green 💚 Jealousy: a defensive reaction to a perceived threat to a valued relationship.

Pink 💖 Love: a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

Yellow 💛 Happiness: a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment.

Gold ⭐️ Lust: an intense sexual desire or appetite for someone

Purple 💜 Passion: strong and barely controllable emotion.

Orange 🧡 Determination: having a strong feeling that you are going to do something and that you will not allow anyone or anything to stop you.

White 🤍 Fear: an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous or likely to cause pain or a threat.

Gray 🩶 Shyness: the tendency to feel awkward, worried, or tense during social encounters, especially with unfamiliar people.

Black 🖤 Coldness: when a person shows rude behavior towards something or someone.

———————————————————————

Gabriella Nicole Belmont is a 21-year-old woman who has been living in hell all of her life, verbally though; she never knew her birth parents as she was in foster care ever since birth, she was abused by the people who adopted her and by some of the kids in the orphanage, and was bullied in middle/high school. Now she has graduated and is heading off to college, and things were looking better for Gabriella until she met Shane, her most recent and psychotic ex-best friend, who refuses to let her go. During college, Gabby had met all of the eight demons whilst showing them around the university and telling them about the after-school clubs that they had. After talking to the eight demon brothers with her best friends by her side, they all automatically became friends without Gabriella knowing the truth about herself being an angel and themselves being demons.