Jeon jungkook.

☆When he is on a business trip and you miss him (cold wife)☆

🖤Jeon jungkook 🖤
X___________________________________X

You can read on YouTube too.
><><><
X___________________________________X

Author pov.

Y/n and Jungkook married 2month ago. Y/n and Jungkook both are CEOs. They both have their own company. y/n always cold with him. But deep inside she love him.He loves her a lot he always show his love.but y/n not good at showing love. Little did jungkook knows y/n loves him but can't show.

Jungkook pov.

I am wearing my shoes. I don't want to go but i can't do anything it's important.  I am feeling bad I have to leave y/n alone.

Jungkook- Y/N!!!

I shout she come out from the kitchen with an emotionless face like always. I smile at her.

Jungkook- I am going.

She nodded. I turn around

Y/n- jungkook.

She said I look at her.

Y/n- take care.

She said looking away. I chuckled. I pull her closer by her waist. Our face is inches away. She looks at me with her cute eyes. I admire her She so beautiful.

Jungkook- take care of yourself. Eat on time. don't take the stress.

Y/n- I am not a kid *with a poker face*

Jungkook-*chuckled* okay honey.

I enjoy seeing her face. She becomes all red because of closeness. I kiss her forehead right cheek bone, and neck. And left the house and i know she so all red now.

Y/n pov.

Omo!! This man driving me crazy. I put my hand on my chest. My heart beating so fast.
I love him a lot. I want to kiss him. But my cold nature. Ughhhhh!!!i tired to show some my love but i can't.

Author pov.

It's been 4 days. Y/n and Jungkook missing each other like hell. They feeling all alone. Jungkook daliy call her talk about all day like he did when he come back home.