Turn On Our Light (Real Suffering Is Not Known True Ending)

Note: Read the "Real Suffering Is Not Known" first before reading this true ending. Speaking of true ending, this ending is actually what I was planning to make Hatate Himekaidou x Male Reader having good ending but I scrapped it... And used the good ending as true ending.

Adrian: Lemme just... *brings out the extra chair*

Hatate: Ehhhh... What are you gonna do with that anyway?

Adrian: Just in case if I feel something wrong.

Metal Adrian: You piece of-

*bloop*

Adrian: Alright. Let's start... This alternative ending that is also a true ending.

_Start_

Y/N PoV

Oh well... Suicide isn't my option... But... I have other plans other than that. I laughed... And Hatate came because she heard my laugh.

"Y-Y/N?" She looked at me, confused. I sighed and looked at her... Normally smiling.

"No no no no. I'm okay, Hatate." I chuckled.

"Oh... If you need help, call me."

"Alright."

*timeskip*

It's 10:00 PM... And Hatate was sleeping. I guess this is my time... To commit bullshit. I silently went outside. I heard that F/N2 and F/N3 were going to F/N's house for a sleepover. I then sneaked silently and then heard them talking. I was not surprised that Hatate not only have F/N as her lover... But she also have several lovers and they're actually my BFFs.

"Hatate is so cute."

"Yeah. I wonder if we ask her for-"

"Hey, F/N2. Hold this." F/N3 gave F/N2 a bag. "I'm going back to my house to grab something."

"Alright." He then waited him for few minutes. Now's my chance. I watched him looking around and then started sleeping. He slept. I then readied my rope and then I killed him by making him choke by tightly tying rope around him. He tried to scream but I forcefully put an apple on his mouth to prevent screaming. He kept struggling until he died.

"Useless..." I chuckled. I hung F/N2 on a tree. I brought out a pistol and then hid. I waited... And waited... And finally F/N3 arrives.

"Bro? Where are ya?" He looked around. "F/N2... This isn't a joke. I know you are going to pr..."

"Sup, you motherfucker..." I punched F/N3 by mouth and he instantly falls backwards and I looked at him with anger.

"W-What are you d-do-doing, Y-Y-"

"Do I even need to explain this? F/N not only loves my Hatate... But all of you."

"B-Bro... You've misunderstand what we're talking and doing to her. She's our friend and we know you love he-"

"Friend? Friend?! You fucking piece of shit. Just die!"

*bang bang bang*

I have turned his head into a swiss cheese. My body... My clothes... Are bloodied. Looks like I have awoken everyone. I noticed that all the houses have their lights turned on. I ran back to my house and then immediately changed my clothes and then went to the yard and then put my bloodied clothes on a trash can and then I quickly went to the bathroom and bath myself.

*6:00 AM*

I was sleeping... And as I was about to wake up... Hatate looked worried.

"Y/N! You have to see this!"