Prologue/rewrite

Washington DC
Oval Office
3PM

We can see a well suited man sitting in his desk signing his signature in a piece of paper with many text and words in it, after he was done putting his signature, he set it aside with the rest of the papers he has signed, which it was obvious he was doing this for a exceptionally amount of time.

The man doing all of this stressful paper work was non-other Then Jerry f. Kennedy, the current president and commander of chief of the wonderful country of the United States of America...
Pleasant isn't it?

Well, other then this tedious work, he has a wife. And is soon to be a father, even though he hated all the paperwork he was doing. He sighed and accepted it as that's what a president is obligated to do.

After he signed the last piece of paper and set it aside to the now stack of at-least 100 pieces of papers filled with signed documents.

He pulled his feet up and rested it in the table, he then proceeded to put both of his hands behind he's head and closed he's eyes as he was gonna take a little nap from all the stress he got from the damn paper......

Well, until someone identified as Secretary of State John yougo bursted in panting and sweating with a face like he has seen a ghost.

"Mr. President!" John shouted as he woke up the now woken up president.

"Ugh what?" Jerry tiredly said as he wanted to rest for a bit as he believed he deserved it after doing the paper work for more then 10 hours.

"We have spotted high levels of radiation between the borders of Kansas and Nebraska. We have conducted orbital surveillance through our SSS( Satellite surveillance superiority) systems but something unidentified is blocking our view. Mr. President I need you to sign this for us to conduct extra-research on this unknown phenomenon" John then Handed the document to Jerry, Jerry got the paper and red it.

Jerry then got his pen and started writing on the document, "Approved" Jerry said while handing the paper to John. John got the approved paper, saluted, and ran and hurriedly closed the door.

Jerry was just their, Glaring at the door John left in, he currently had his hands clasp together in front of his face.

"I wonder what this object is? Guess I'll found out later when their done." Jerry then began to close his eyes to relax to the fullest.

Nebraska-Kansas Border—
4PM

The scenery changed from a confused president to a now desert. All we can see is desert until we see faint black smoke. Soon the black smoke began to be darker and darker until we are met with a spiralling black sphere. that could be mistaken for a black hole.

We are then met around 3 kilometres from the unidentified object. With observation. We can see 11 vehicles advancing to the object at speeds at least around 50 Kph

With proper knowledge. The automobiles are identified as 2 MBTS, 3 IFVs, and 5 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle.

Though one of them had a distinct white color, easily could be identified as a type of truck. Suddenly the hatch on top of this "truck" opened. Revealing a man no older then his 30s with glasses dumb founded by the sight he is seeing.