2- [New phone, who dis?]

Mystery player POV:

"We need to focus! This is a big moment for Mia Cordell!!" My best friend shouted, loudly announcing themselves as Mia.

"Ugh quiet! And a big moment for you?! I'm the one who went through millions of streams to find the IP! What if they find out where I live?!" I said say frantically as I nodded my in game character,

 "Whatever, I'm the one who dared you! That wall of yours finally breaking huh?" She smirked as I glared at her. "Shut up I need to focus." I said seriously as another wave of questions were thrown at me,

 "Okay good! Um- So you are watching the stream... so.. how did you get on..?" His voice echoed from the other monitor, "Shit shit, what do I say? Kinda need help here Mia!" My usually low voice starting to raise.

"Well I don't know! Just say someone invited you or something! She replied raising her voice in return, "What?! No! This is content Mia! Lore!" I reply sounding serious, Suddenly she gasped giving me her full attention.

"What- Why are you looking at me like that?" She said suspiciously, Looking towards her friend "Oh nothingggg, Just say something in enderman again or something" she suggested. "Oh yeah That's a good idea! Finally something useful from you." I say in a joking manner which in return I get a soft but harsh punch,

"Ow! No need to hospitalize me!" I say halfly joking as I switch back to the enderman translator, I quickly copy and paste it into chat. 

'⟟⎅ ⍀⏃⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⋏⍜⏁ ⌇⏃⊬, ⏃⎎⏁⟒⍀ ⏃⌰⌰ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⏁⟟⌰⌰ ⎅⟟⎅⋏'⏁ ⏃⋏⌇⍙⟒⍀ ⋔⊬ ☌⎍⟒⌇⏁⟟⍜⋏.'

 "How'd you even find that translator?-" She asked "I don't even know" I say as try to remember where I found it.

 "Uh- How'd you get on the server..?" He says, I stay quiet as I try to think of something to say, who knew hacking onto a server would be so nerve racking.

 "Well..?" He says a minute later as I still try to think of something.

Ding!

"Alright back, anything happen?" Phil said as he joined the voice call "No. we played checkers and lived happily ever after." He joked, "I think they did hack on by the way, they didn't really answer my question."

 "That's fine I guess, as long as they don't do anything destructive they can stay." He said in return as if reciting it. "Alrighty" He says, I give my in game character a small nod.

 "are they watching the stream?" Phil asks, "I guess, um- what should I call you?" He says as he directs his attention back to my in game character.

 "What should I say? A nickname?" I ask the sour faced girl next to me, "I don't know, is Esmin a common name?" She said sarcastically. "Probably not. Hmm, How about Ellie?" I ask, "What are you gonna do? carry a flask and have a unnecessary amount of shell necklaces and scrunchies?" She says clearly making fun of the name.

(No hate to all my Ellies 😔✊)

"Well first, Rude. Second, What do you suggest then?" I say, as if she has a better name, "Just go with your name" She shrugs, "Hello? You can just use your username or something" Ranboo says, redirectioning my attention back toward the screen, "What great help you are." I say still looking at the screen.

 I quickly type 'Esmin.' I let out a exhausted sigh, "Esmin? That's a cool name. What are your pronouns, if you don't mind me asking?" He says "Uhhhh I guess just she/her." I whisper out loud, 'She/her' I write.

'DreamXD has left the game!'

Oh right, he was here.. Maybe he doesn't see me as a big threat? I let out a relived  sigh I didn't even know I was holding in. "Don't tell me your scared of him! He's literally the epitome of a tissue with boogers on it." I stare at her as I question my friendship with her.

 "..pardon?" I reply to her questionable sentence. "Ugh Not with your British words again" She says clearly annoyed. "Not like half the server is british" I say turning away from her.                                                                                                

----------------A/N-----------------
Just realising how cringy this is :).                      
-------------------------------------

"Blah blah blah whatever-" The sound of slightly loud tapping randomly begins as Phil suddenly says, in a piqued tone "Tommy wants to join the vc" That's odd, Wouldn't he have just joined? Mia usually told me he was- well, 'annoying' to say the least. I moved my character to face him, but not looking directly in his eyes. 'I don't really mind' I quickly type instantly questioning myself after, Like they need my permission, it's their server I think to myself before a wave of guilt hits me. God, they must me hate me..I gave them my name- God I'm so stupid! Without a thought my hand reaches for my neck but not before Mia smacks me with a book with a cover that says 'Dumb Ways To Die' and brings me back to my senses "Hey, stop that." She says sounding serious which is WAY out of character "You look like a wet weasel when you cry." And there it is, I let out a stifled chuckle before turning back- Wait Tommy joined the vc? Already?- I think as I check the chat log.

'Tommyinnit has joined the game!'

'Ranboo: Can you hear the stream?'

'Technoblade has joined the game!'

"Wait what." Mia says peering over my shoulder. I quickly shoo her away as she lets out a annoyed huff, 'Hello Mr. The blade and Tomathy! Very nice to meet your acquaintance.' I type with shaky hands. "My lord Essie- c-calm down-" The short tempered girl sitting next to me says with a hint of worriness in her voice, 

Jesus this is cringy af anywho this is discontinued so enjoy this unfinished chapter(?)